News Crows v. Some team whose name is not really worth mentioning (Overseas Televsision)

Incredibly, the Crows game will not be televised at all in the United States this week. I will just leave it at that otherwise I will have an epic melt post. ;)

So if in the States you will need ability to stream the game.

In the UK/Ireland the game will air live on BT Sport at 10:30am

In Canada they will offer the game up on a delayed basis on Monday April 10th at 1pm on TSN2

Our random spot on the globe this week will (of course) be Asia, airing the game live at 5:30pm on Saturday April 8th on Australia Plus.

What's the best way to stream it AmericanCrow?

I actually have a global membership as well thru the Crows. It gives me the ability to watch via AFL Global Pass.

Hopefully, other people in the States can let you know how to get it if you aren't able to pay for that service.

I actually have a global membership as well thru the Crows. It gives me the ability to watch via AFL Global Pass.

Hopefully, other people in the States can let you know how to get it if you aren't able to pay for that service.
I was asking for a mate who's in Canada. I don't know how to stream over there.

I was asking for a mate who's in Canada. I don't know how to stream over there.

Unfortunately, I am not a tech savy guy...I believe there are work arounds to get access freely. Hopefully, someone can provide you tip for your mate in here or by PM.

I just use the AFL Global watch site....reception is fine and can watch game via smart tv. That is really all I do when the games aren't televised on one of the Fox Sports stations.

Sorry I am not very helpful.

Pretty happy with Global Pass actually. Gone are the days of dodgy streams covered in ads and dropping out at crucial moments. Don't need to wake up at 4am either. Even watched On The Couch last week for the first time in years.

Back