Days since Richmond finished the season in 9th

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like someone Super Divvy passes a beer to under the door of a public toilet.
5auok9.jpg

By history do you mean
Richmond 13 flags
Footscray oh sorry Western Bulldogs 2?
Where in the thread title is there any mention of your regurgitated waffle unrelated to the discussion of Ninth or ninethmond.
So no... that isn't what I mean.
i meant ninth...and Ninthmonds special affiliation with it. The born again... the rebirth..... the home coming.

Does anyone else get the sense that Richmond players are big girls who are crap at football and the supporters are a bunch of little thumbsuckers?

Greetings fellow flogs,

It's been 4647 days since Richmond finished 9th.

As somebody once famously said,

timthumb.php

How could this not be better than 3 premierships in four seasons?

Where in the thread title is there any mention of your regurgitated waffle unrelated to the discussion of Ninth or ninethmond.
So no... that isn't what I mean.
i meant ninth...and Ninthmonds special affiliation with it. The born again... the rebirth..... the home coming.
Nice melt👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gale and Dimma have been acting like they are mafioso dons for a while now, I think a lot of people are getting joy out of seeing Richmond crash back down to Earth when they face a little adversity.

I think this all stems back to the coach preaching and demanding honesty from the players while at the same time going back to a suite at their Gold Coast resort to have some fun behind the missus back (while she's locked down in Melbourne, cooking meals for the kids, running a household).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back