Donations Wanted

Remove this Banner Ad

Chet_Wynd

Team Captain
Apr 29, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Okay. I'm starting a fund to solicit enough money from Big Footy posters to give to those clubs, and we all know who they are, who are continually late with posting the results of games at their ground.

Surely, in this day and age these clubs have someone with a computer and internet access to be able to input the results of their games quickly and efficiently. If all other clubs can, why can't these ?

Each week at least one of these serial offenders haven't posted the scores and player information from their home game. This week it appears to be Heidelberg West who are yet to post the results of their matches yesterday.

Do these clubs get fined by the NFL administration for their tardiness and inconvenience to other clubs and followers of the league ?

:D

Halfway thru the season and we're still not getting all clubs to have their final scores posted on the NFL website in a timely manner.

Still looking for donations to help out St Mary's and Heidelberg West who haven't been able to get their score posted from yesterday yet.

Halfway thru the season and we're still not getting all clubs to have their final scores posted on the NFL website in a timely manner.

Still looking for donations to help out St Mary's and Heidelberg West who haven't been able to get their score posted from yesterday yet.

Annoys the "carp" out of me too !!! Watsonia is another culprit along with Fitzroy Stars.

Shake your tin Chet ... I'm donating now !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back