Media Down Memory Lane

Remove this Banner Ad

Throughout the season I will be revisiting some memorable moments in time. To remind us of the joy that SFA has bought us along the way. Whether it be a huge scandal or simply a philreich joke.
This may go somewhere or it may fizzle out like my last media piece 4 years ago titled 'This is your life'
Alot will centre around myself as I like to lurk around old threads, stroking my ego, reminding myself how underrated I am.

That time Test Tickle and Tigerturbulance shared a 'bed'

definitely some gaps in the timeline and nobody really wanted to ask too many questions as we were all still too hungover from that seasons best and fairest.

IMG_20240127_102034.jpg
IMG_20240127_102141.jpg
2TT.jpg
leaner times

This picture was taken off turbo's qhone earlier that day

It was shortly after this that turbos love muscle turned from lean muscle to 100% triglycerides.

Why was there a $10 note stuck to testys undies?

Were the undies on his person or scrunched up in the corner of the dumpster?

Did they eat the mouldy leg of ham?

Why was Test Tickles memory so foggy, were his drinks spiked?

So many questions...perhaps better left unanswered.

More to come....maybe

Last edited:

Now this is a throwback indeed Tandy and Tigerturbulance , thanks for the memories

I feel for Mrs Turbo though...
Thanks mwerps. Im actually a little nervous. I'm not sure if Tigerturbulance disclosed his 'colourful' and storied past to Mrs Turbo . She knows him as a success story, someone fellow qootballers look to for guidance. but does the fact he lived in a dumpster effect that. Probably a good thing it was mysteriously set alight.
Untitled78_20240128212504.png

Thanks mwerps. Im actually a little nervous. I'm not sure if Tigerturbulance disclosed his 'colourful' and storied past to Mrs Turbo . She knows him as a success story, someone fellow qootballers look to for guidance. but does the fact he lived in a dumpster effect that. Probably a good thing it was mysteriously set alight.
View attachment 1894171
Never fear Tandy
I used to work at Kittens, where Turbo was a regular! and now I have my own Tavern in Spotswood..

1706501114068.png

Happy days....

Never fear Tandy
I used to work at Kittens, where Turbo was a regular! and now I have my own Tavern in Spotswood..

View attachment 1894527

Happy days....
Wait, did you used to work Friday nights? I think I may have had a few songs with you. Safe to say I didn't last the full 3 songs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back