Fat Pizza

Premiership Player
Feb 1, 2001
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Fitzroy
When 20 single Fitzroy players hired a hall for a party on an end-of-season trip in the early 1990’s, they had some fake business cards printed, indicating they were all doctors. They handed these out to girls, in the hope of enticing them to the party. What sort of doctors did they all claim to be?

When 20 single Fitzroy players hired a hall for a party on an end-of-season trip in the early 1990’s, they had some fake business cards printed, indicating they were all doctors. They handed these out to girls, in the hope of enticing them to the party. What sort of doctors did they all claim to be?
Witch doctors.;)

Gynaecologists, FP?
Gynaecologists is correct. Well done again FitzroyPete. Jamie Elliott’s card called him Dr Bumhead & Mattthew Dundas was known as Dr Nara etc., so I doubt the cards fooled anyone. The party was apparently a flop, with only a couple of girls turning up. Stay tuned for Fat Pizza's Trivia Question #500 on Christmas Day.

That was a sheer fluke on my behalf, Fat Pizza.
However, what a brilliant question and well done to the lads for trying something quirky in the "Courtship Stakes".
Looking forward to Q500 on Xmas Day.

More a reflection of some of the (unsuccessful) tactics I used trying to win the hearts of fair (and not so fair) maidens, FP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back