Competitions Footy Tipping 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Click the link I posted above

Enter the ID and Password. It is not the smoothest of tipping systems, but fun all the same
I pressed the link and there's no option to enter an ID or password - it just goes straight to the 'enter tips' page.

I pressed the link and there's no option to enter an ID or password - it just goes straight to the 'enter tips' page.

Sorry mate. it is a bit foreign to me.

But when you click that, there should be a 'competitions' Tab at the top. Try that!

Well, I really thought someone would put up a little more competition this year given the extra numbers that now float around this forum.

But once again...

courtesy-insidesocal.com_-300x200.jpg

SUNS or exile badge me please.

Can someone please put up a fight next year?

I barely even post here, this is getting embarrassing for all of you.

Honourable mention though to Experimental Young_Guns and Big Red Machine who actually appeared to tip until the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I really thought someone would put up a little more competition this year given the extra numbers that now float around this forum.

But once again...

Honourable mention though to Experimental Young_Guns and Big Red Machine who actually appeared to tip until the end.
I will do it next year

But once again...

Hey now matey, It wasn't a complete romp. I actually lead up until about 3/4 of the way through the season but just like Hawthorn you stayed the course and won out in the end, Congrats.

I tipped i think about 8 upsets in the final round to throw a miracle shot up there but 2017 will be my revenge year!

oh yeah, Im proud of all of us for making it to the end! The trick is to tip the next 6-7 rounds in advance so when you forget you've still got them done*.

*Based on my lack of success/reults, do not follow this advice. Just cop the L and keep it week to week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back