Fox Footy vs Fox Footy HD

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 17, 2005
Hobart Hurricanes Central
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sydney Thunder, Freo, GWS, Canes
is there any real or major difference in the two? We have a Mystar and might upgrade to the IQ3 but is there any point of the extra upgrade to HD, the quality is already great

is there any real or major difference in the two? We have a Mystar and might upgrade to the IQ3 but is there any point of the extra upgrade to HD, the quality is already great

Particularly in sport, the difference between HD is night and day. Once you go HD you won't go back (and you'll be cursing Ch 7 for their shitty SD broadcasts at the same time)

Particularly in sport, the difference between HD is night and day. Once you go HD you won't go back (and you'll be cursing Ch 7 for their shitty SD broadcasts at the same time)
I must agree mate, switching between Fox Sports cricket and Channel 9 for the Australian games made me think what the hell I was doing the past years.

Im just pissed by the fact it has to be paid for annually, especially as they have no competition, its a digital subscription in 2015, standard def shouldn't exist anymore

Yeh do it.
I switched from mystar to IQ2 and have never looked back. Free to air stuff in SD is terrible in comparison.
I'm holding off on an upgrade to IQ3 personally as my IQ2 does all I need.

Yeh do it.
I switched from mystar to IQ2 and have never looked back. Free to air stuff in SD is terrible in comparison.
I'm holding off on an upgrade to IQ3 personally as my IQ2 does all I need.
Parents just ordered the IQ3 with my money :p
I will see if anyone i know has the HD and compare, I only use it to watch Adelaide games if im free, may I could take it off in the off season or only have it in the off season for the replays

Remove this Banner Ad

Back