All Australian
Suspended
Jul 3, 2007
Tasmania
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
All Football teams
Jaye Bowden's goal of the year can be seen about 4 mins 25 into the clip below.

I have been filming footy for 12 years and that is the bigest bomb i have witnessed. Check out how it goes out of range of the camera and sort of flies back in like a missile out of the sky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clmduoJED5o

on another topic is "Spanner" Spencer the most effective ruckman in the TSL competition? Certainly one of the most improved players running around.

on another topic is "Spanner" Spencer the most effective ruckman in the TSL competition? Certainly one of the most improved players running around.

Been soundly beaten by Cleary x 2 this season to date in games I have seen, cannot mark overhead and doesn't run forward enough to kick goals, honest toiler at best and hard working as they don't have another option.

I have been filming footy for 12 years and that is the bigest bomb i have witnessed. Check out how it goes out of range of the camera and sort of flies back in like a missile out of the sky.

Bit similar to Ken Hall on the weekend duff but he only ran about 8 foot with the ball and kicked a drop punt, but got pulled up for running too far

• Banned
Bit similar to Ken Hall on the weekend duff but he only ran about 8 foot with the ball and kicked a drop punt, but got pulled up for running too far

Yes, Ken has kicked some legendary bombs. Looking forward to doing a player reel on him in a few years.

Champion.

I watched Jaye's goal @ the weekend and thought it was terrific. Also was lucky enough to be near the outer bar @ Lauderdale in round 4 and got a close up view of Alex Hevey's effort from the boundary (it was the ABC game so footage is available). Different styles but both are great. If we see something better than either of those it will be "special".

I watched Jaye's goal @ the weekend and thought it was terrific. Also was lucky enough to be near the outer bar @ Lauderdale in round 4 and got a close up view of Alex Hevey's effort from the boundary (it was the ABC game so footage is available). Different styles but both are great. If we see something better than either of those it will be "special".

Howe kicked one almost from identical distance at KGV against the pies but at the other end from set shot, big barrel that he thought may give Cassidy a chance to mark and sailed through. Even better still in the Clarence game Howe stood on Drury's head for a hanger in the pocket in front of the Plaister stand, it is on Duff's highlights package from round 12 about 5 mins in, looks pretty good in this footage but from the terraces you got a real feel for how high he can jump, he actually was in front of Drury and jumped up and pushed off Drury's face and elevated further to mark, similar to an old big island Tiger from many days gone by. If this bloke was consistent he would be best player in the league, Brer Fox must be losing hair over his apparent brilliance one quarter and then invisability the next, was good against the roos, tackling brilliant!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back