Greed is Good

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Pals,

The most valuable commodity I know of is information. And information leads to greed. And greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Did you think you could've gotten this far this fast with anyone else, huh? That you'd be out there dicking someone like RedVest4? No. You'd still be cold calling SFA and General Discussion posters tryin' to sell 'em 20 likes of some dog s**t cryptocurrency. I took you in. I opened the doors for you! Showed you how the system works! The value of information! How to *get it*! Main Bored! Bae 13! SRP! And this is how you ******* pay me back you COCKROACH? I GAVE you your manhood. I gave you EVERYTHING! You could've been one of the great ones Chief. I looked at you and saw myself. I don't throw darts at a board. I bet on sure things. Read Lethality , The Art of the Cheat Ground. Every battle is won before it is ever fought. Money never sleeps, pal. Just made 800,000 in Hong Kong gold. It's been wired to you. Play with it. You've done good, but you gotta keep doing good. I've showed you how the game works. Now School's out. No, no, no, no. You don't understand. I wanna be surprised. Astonish me, pal. New info. I don't care where or how you get it, just get it. My wife DapperJong tells me you made a move on RedVest4. Well, here some inside info for you: That euro-flash G.Q.-type she's going out with has got big bucks, but he's putting her feet to sleep. Exit Visas are imminent, so I don't want you losing your place in line. Ah, Jesus. I wish you could see this. Light's coming up. I've never seen a painting that captures the beauty of the ocean at a moment like this. I'm gonna make you rich, Le Grille. Yeah. Rich enough, you can afford a girl like RedVest4. This is your wake-up call, pal. Go to work.

It's all about BeanCoins, kid. The rest is conversation.

**** off!

I don’t want anything to do with this humourless, unfunny forum.

Vesty Out.

Looks like Exit Visa's were very imminent.

step up to my man you step up to ME

Remove this Banner Ad

Back