Discussion Hoosie’s AFL Fantasy Draft Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

hoosie

Draftee
Mar 12, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Welcome! This is the place where you’ll find everything related to Hoosie’s Fantasy Draft leagues:

Out of Left Field I (OOLFI)
Out of Left Field II (OOLFII)
Boots and All I (BOOTSI)
Boots and All II (BOOTSII)
Super Six Legends (SSL)
Eight Great Legends (EGL)
Titanic Ten Legends (TTL)
State of Origin Legends (SOL)

Last edited:
Announcement
Just a friendly reminder to all coaches that using the Captain’s or Emergency loophole is not permitted in my leagues.

Before the start of the first game of the round each coach should designate a Captain and a Vice-Captain. There should be no players in your team that you know are definite non-starters and no empty slots.

Last edited:
Out of Left Field I
Last edited:

Out of Left Field II
OOLFII is a ten team keeper league. Each team has a squad of 26 players all of which are retained for the start of next season when the squad size will return to 30.
Lineup:
0DB331EF-7168-499C-B1E4-C5E586103B19.jpeg
Four interchange players are designated emergencies.

Scoring:
210AECB3-8EBE-4FCB-8284-7C45A4A5795B.jpeg

Last edited:
Boots and All I
BOOTSI is an eight team keeper league. Each team has a squad of 30 players all of which are retained for the start of next season when the squad size will return to 35.
Lineup:
E393099C-BC1A-44AE-9C94-C26923FD4B3F.jpeg

Scoring:

0F0B633D-D707-44B6-AAD2-AA4583C8FCEC.jpeg

Last edited:
Boots and All II
BOOTSII is an eight team keeper league. Each team has a squad of 30 players all of which are retained for the start of next season when the squad size will return to 35.
Lineup:
6 backs
8 midfielders
2 rucks
6 forwards
8 bench

Scoring:

5DCB5610-5428-4B86-9D19-F1D493C0ACD8.jpeg

Last edited:
Eight Great Legends
Eight Great Legends is an eight team keeper league. Each team has a squad of 30 players all of which are retained for the start of next season.
Lineup:
884E2835-27F7-4A5F-8CE4-95B4E8504F81.jpeg
Scoring:
65975AB3-28E8-4052-A3E8-45471C4A0052.jpeg

Attachments

• D55073E3-154F-4AFF-87F1-A8FF8E456901.jpeg
    D55073E3-154F-4AFF-87F1-A8FF8E456901.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 14
  • E746D617-74A2-46E9-BEC5-F8B0D9844B98.jpeg
    E746D617-74A2-46E9-BEC5-F8B0D9844B98.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 15
State of Origin Legends
Welcome! This is the place where you’ll find everything related to Hoosie’s Fantasy Draft leagues:

Out of Left Field I (OOLFI)
Out of Left Field II (OOLFII)
Boots and All I (BOOTSI)
Boots and All II (BOOTSII)
Super Six Legends (SSL)
Eight Great Legends (EGL)
Titanic Ten Legends (TTL)
State of Origin Legends (SOL)
Hi guys, lets have a fun year and hopefully your team does well, just not as well as my team ;-)

Hi guys, lets have a fun year and hopefully your team does well, just not as well as my team ;-)

State of Origin Legends is a
competition consisting of six teams of 35 players. Each team represents one of the football states outside Victoria and two teams represent Victoria.

Each team will include players from three AFL teams only. No other team can have your players. There will be no draft as teams have already been set up.

QLD Lions Suns Blues

WA Dockers Eagles Tigers

SA Power Crows Magpies

NSW Swans Giants Bombers

VIC1 Cats Demons Kangaroos

VIC2 Bulldogs Saints Hawks

Teams already chosen
LionSunBlues (Ringo)
SwanGiantBombers (Mark)
BulldogHawkSaints (Hoosie)

Last edited:
Well, Round 1 is done and dusted!

Thanks everyone for your participation in my leagues and for putting up with the teething problems setting everything up.

Congratulations to all Round 1 winners. Hope to see your comments about the leagues, the winners, the round here.

Hey guys, well I had a pretty ordinary start to the year. I had 2 wins across 11 different comps! Still, there is always next week!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, well I had a pretty ordinary start to the year. I had 2 wins across 11 different comps! Still, there is always next week!
Congratulations on winning your game in Super Six Lucas. You had a few close losses (one by 2 points!) in my leagues. Bring on Round 2!

6 backs
8 midfielders
2 rucks
6 forwards
8 bench

Scoring:

View attachment 1627233
6 backs
8 midfielders
2 rucks
6 forwards
8 bench

Scoring:

View attachment 1627233
6 backs
8 midfielders
2 rucks
6 forwards
8 bench

Scoring:

View attachment 1627233
6 backs
8 midfielders
2 rucks
6 forwards
8 bench

Scoring:

View attachment 1627233
6 backs
8 midfielders
2 rucks
6 forwards
8 bench

Scoring:

View attachment 1627233

Congratulations on winning your game in Super Six Lucas. You had a few close losses (one by 2 points!) in my leagues. Bring on Round 2!
BOOTS AND ALL II
Congratulations to Lucas, Susan, Peter and Mark(HAW) for their wins in round 2.

Cheers Hoosie.

I noticed that in some leagues emergencies are not being used when players get injured, only for DNP. Is that the same here, I've been trying to see.

Cheers Hoosie.

I noticed that in some leagues emergencies are not being used when players get injured, only for DNP. Is that the same here, I've been trying to see.
Yes I don’t have the choice to include it in my settings. As I run eight leagues I don’t pay for the upgrades. Previously in Ultimate Footy the basic settings included emergency coverage and I’m a bit disappointed that this isn’t the case with AFL Fantasy Draft.

Yes I don’t have the choice to include it in my settings. As I run eight leagues I don’t pay for the upgrades. Previously in Ultimate Footy the basic settings included emergency coverage and I’m a bit disappointed that this isn’t the case with AFL Fantasy Draft.
Yeah others have said that too. Ah well, just like the real games, we'll just have to cop injuries when they arise.

Hi all,

The season looks to be going well for most, if not all! I renamed my team as I am a proud Tasmanian (living in SG) and hopefully we'll have the Devils moniker when we take the field in 2028. I'll have 2 teams to support though as I can't give up on my Hawks either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back