Is it even worth trolling Jeremy Cameron?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Not sure if it is worth it but what a monumental failure of a preliminary final performance.

Heath Shaw is probably out the front of his Jeremy's house now yelling at him.

Be dwelling on this powerful performance for a while.

image.jpg

Seems to have all the tools but goes missing if he isn't made the main target up forward.

Not sure if it is worth it but what a monumental failure of a preliminary final performance.

View attachment 292641
Over rated sook is All Australian Jezza.
Pitfull,Palmer and footscray agent provocateur Griffen can also get into the neafl team next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember recently pumping up his tyres and saying on his day he can be as good as Buddy.

I take it back.

He would improve Carlton's forward line considerably. Most other teams too.

A 23 year old big forward with 240 goals on the board already - 150 of them in a team that was getting belted every week.

I think he can be forgiven a bad day in his second final. Especially having been the stand out forward on the ground in his first final.

There are a lot of people pumping up Patton's tyres lately. Truth is his demonstrated output is a well below Cameron. And funnily enough, he contributed nothing in the Qualifying final.

Patton is quite weak for such a big rig. Will be interesting to see how he develops.

Lol Cameron, doesn't seem to play well as part of a team. memememe written all over him.

View attachment 292641

Heath should be yelling at himself. He put in a goddardesk performance of completely stinking it up and blaming everyone within earshot for it

I'd really like to join in and hang sht on Cameron. And then the OP has to spoil it by mentioning Heath Shaw, and I know I'll get trolled about Shaw's tackle on Nick Riewoldt. So, I got nothing. On second thoughts, I'll try. Eh, Cameron...
oh, nevermind. Bad luck son. It was a good game.

I enjoyed reading the gamut of emotions in this response

Remove this Banner Ad

Back