Modern Day Event Man tasered for protecting his house from fire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard_to_Beat

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Aug 9, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Pinellas Park man describes being blasted with Taser as he fought house fire

PINELLAS PARK — The fire was all around Dan Jensen. He could see it.

He could smell it. He could hear it.

It was close enough to touch. It was burning down his neighbor's house. It was creeping toward Jensen's own fence 10 feet away, and he started spraying the fire with his hose.

Police ordered Jensen to get back, and he complied.

But after a few minutes passed without firefighters arriving, a frustrated Jensen stepped forward and leaned down to grab the skinny gray garden hose once again.

That's when he heard the order.

"Hit 'em! Take him down! Tase him!"

Within moments, Jensen was on the ground. He felt electric.

"It was all over me," Jensen said. "Crawling all over me."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...blasted-with-taser-as-he-fought-house/1261286

It is quite clear that police can not be trusted to use these weapons appropiatley. Cops use it as an easy way out in apprehending people running from them.

Coroner after coroner report is scathing in words only. IMO, as guilty as anyone for thier fence sitting.

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2012/s3632080.htm

It is quite clear that police can not be trusted to use these weapons appropiatley. Cops use it as an easy way out in apprehending people running from them.

Coroner after coroner report is scathing in words only. IMO, as guilty as anyone for thier fence sitting.

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2012/s3632080.htm

Absolutely appalling and disgraceful policing. Made me angry just reading it. The police in this instance showed no empathy and compassion. Australian police are becoming more like American cops everyday, and that's far from a good thing. The cops involved here have no heart and no conscience - they may as well be mindless drones, perhaps they are. The actions of the police here could be viewed as evil.

If you follow mainstream media, you hear nothing of substance of these incidents. if you follow the ABC, Australian story or the 730 report.

You have quite a thick file of police killings/assaults in recent times

Former computer programer shot in the back in his own kitchen. He was self harming (coroner said it was a criminal matter and the evidence presented by police was lies, coppers sat on it for 18 moths and handed it back) Evidently the ambo's and family had this guy doing ok until the police come in and changed the enviorement to tension. Ambo's under oh&s were required to have police attendance simply because he was a psych patient. Ironicly, thats why he's dead.

The Brazillian student that was killed as a result of the way he was approached that caused him to run.

Another guy who left a psych ward he was quite entitled to, was approached hastily because a nurse was concerned for his welfare and he run , ended up with a heap of bullets in him, dead.

The 14yo tasered in the story above I linked.

The stolen car in the cross on the footpath that run over a pedestrian, coppers shot the passenger, yet they were suppose to be stopping the car

The op's story.

As these stories accumalate, why wouldn't you run? if you had done nothing of substance and were met with over policing or aggressive approaches

Natural justice says a coppers going to get hurt back sooner or later, then it takes a whole new level.

You have quite a thick file of police killings/assaults in recent times

Former computer programer shot in the back in his own kitchen. He was self harming (coroner said it was a criminal matter and the evidence presented by police was lies, coppers sat on it for 18 moths and handed it back) Evidently the ambo's and family had this guy doing ok until the police come in and changed the enviorement to tension. Ambo's under oh&s were required to have police attendance simply because he was a psych patient. Ironicly, thats why he's dead.

The Brazillian student that was killed as a result of the way he was approached that caused him to run.

Another guy who left a psych ward he was quite entitled to, was approached hastily because a nurse was concerned for his welfare and he run , ended up with a heap of bullets in him, dead.

The 14yo tasered in the story above I linked.

The stolen car in the cross on the footpath that run over a pedestrian, coppers shot the passenger, yet they were suppose to be stopping the car

The op's story.
So that's six incidents, spread all over the world, over about the last three years.

Quite an epidemic.

So that's six incidents, spread all over the world, over about the last three years.

Quite an epidemic.
Mostly NSW actually , if you were worthy of your ability to read the internet,considering your posting style, you'd know that. I can reference pretty well everything i mention, can you?

Police officers involved in a taser incident behaved like the schoolboy savages in the novel Lord of the Flies in the opinion of the New South Wales Coroner.

An inquest into the death of Brazilian student Roberto Laudisio Curti in March has found that reckless and excessive police actions led to that outcome.

The Coroner said the police who tasered Mr Curti 14 times showed an ungoverned pack mentality and that it's impossible to believe Mr Curti would have died otherwise.

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2012/s3633007.htm

Mostly NSW actually , if you were worthy of your ability to read the internet,considering your posting style, you'd know that.
Glad I don't live in NSW then.
I can reference pretty well everything i mention, can you?
Sure. For example, the quoted portions of this post came from a recent post of yours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back