Membership Cards

Remove this Banner Ad

Following on from trevagreene 's thread showing his myriad of stickers, thought I'd post my/our membership card collection. All four family members have been Tassie Members since 2012. Those playing at home will notice 2 missing years, 2004 I cannot find (dammit) and the other one I've left out for health reasons ;)
The first is 1996 and Ironically, it had Johnny Longmire on it and I also had him sign it (he got the Irony).

20140115_205227.jpg

Following on from trevagreene 's thread showing his myriad of stickers, thought I'd post my/our membership card collection. All four family members have been Tassie Members since 2012. Those playing at home will notice 2 missing years, 2004 I cannot find (dammit) and the other one I've left out for health reasons ;). The first is 1996 and Ironically, it had Johnny Longmire on it and I also had him sign it (he got the Irony).

View attachment 40607

Awesome collection there mate, i wish i kept my cards after each year, but i always seem to lose them sadly. Since getting my new car I've built a small collection of membership stickers 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 so hopefully there will be a lot more to add.

I used to collect the VFL Member issued parking things for the windscreen which allowed entry to the Members' Carpark out at Waverley. Then my friggin car was stolen in the mid 90's, along with my multitude of window thingys. Car was found. Window thingys were not. Neither were my $3k golf clubs and bag! I can't remember ever throwing out a North Membership card but f***ed if I know where they all are. Good stuff Baz. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back