Miami mall Aliens/demons / children rioting incident

Remove this Banner Ad

awaremind

Premiership Player
Aug 11, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sooo…maybe this has been posted elsewhere , but I couldn’t find anything , and it’s apparently been censored from mainstream news but there was a strange incident that was supposedly teenagers rioting in a mall in Miami but in excess of 60 police cars attended and the rumours are that aliens or perhaps demons / neohalim with predator like cloaking abilities were attacking people in the Miami mall. It’s very strange and I’m not sure what to make of it, but the timing( happened the day Epstein files were released is strange ) it’s all over social media and is a huge mystery.

50 kids fighting and letting off fireworks in a mall resulting in the dispatching of 50-100 police cars... and yet there's no video in a day and age when everyone's got a camera, and everyone wants to be the one who got the video.

Can't say there's not grounds for serious suspicion.

Apparently videos pertaining to it (the actual incident) have been shadow banned and deleted - although if you follow this stuff and believe in it, you would also already know that getting footage of supposed "inter-dimensional entities", is nigh on impossible as they don't seem to be captured by the technology cameras utilise (allegedly).

Another possibility is that it was just a sham, to distract from the Epstein files - didn't something controversial tie-in with the disclosure of something UFO-related a few years ago too? Although I'm not sure this story is going to become big enough to grab the kind of headlines to make it successful in its purpose - if that in fact was the case.

Who knows 🤷‍♂️.

One of the most wild and captivating stories I think I have seen, whether it is true or not.

^ This don't really look like the kind of police response you'd see to a bunch of kids getting in a fight and letting off fireworks, that didn't even seem to have an impact big enough to get captured by a single person.

There's also a number of orb/ UFO sightings from Miami from around this date too on Twitter.

This bloke claims he was there and says there was kids fighting, but then some beings materialised as everyone was getting out of the mall from the fighting.

Maybe there's no footage because of the kids because it also features some kind of phenomena that resulted it it getting censored?

IDK, sounds crazy as hell, but something a bit suspect seems to have potentially gone down.

These people fleeing like it's the apocalypse; I guess if you hear fireworks though, you might think it's a mall shooter and start legging it.

50 kids fighting and letting off fireworks in a mall resulting in the dispatching of 50-100 police cars... and yet there's no video in a day and age when everyone's got a camera, and everyone wants to be the one who got the video.

Can't say there's not grounds for serious suspicion.

Apparently videos pertaining to it (the actual incident) have been shadow banned and deleted - although if you follow this stuff and believe in it, you would also already know that getting footage of supposed "inter-dimensional entities", is nigh on impossible as they don't seem to be captured by the technology cameras utilise (allegedly).

Another possibility is that it was just a sham, to distract from the Epstein files - didn't something controversial tie-in with the disclosure of something UFO-related a few years ago too? Although I'm not sure this story is going to become big enough to grab the kind of headlines to make it successful in its purpose - if that in fact was the case.

Who knows 🤷‍♂️.

One of the most wild and captivating stories I think I have seen, whether it is true or not.

^ This don't really look like the kind of police response you'd see to a bunch of kids getting in a fight and letting off fireworks, that didn't even seem to have an impact big enough to get captured by a single person.

There's also a number of orb/ UFO sightings from Miami from around this date too on Twitter.

I was at a festival in springvale a long time ago, someone pulled a machete and police were worried gang fight was going to break out - there were over 50 police cars on the scene. I though we were in a blues brothers scene. so Ii can understand the mass police cars part even if it was firecrackers.
What I dont get is the level of no show on any main stream media outlets.
Youd think theyde be all over this, regardless of the story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back