Multiplat Neon White

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Just finished this up. What an absolutely brilliant game. Speedrunning FPS with relationship sim elements. I'm not good at FPS, so the game was challenging, but it all felt very fair and extremely well designed. I got the top medal and collectible in each level eventually, so it is definitely approachable and achievable, and extremely rewarding.

I enjoyed it so much that I'm considering having a go at the hardest game mode for the platinum, which is all 97 levels on one life. :p Can't imagine completing it but could be a laugh.

Last edited:
Just finished up Neon White. What an absolutely brilliant game. Speedrunning FPS with relationship sim elements. I'm not good at FPS, so the game was challenging, but it all felt very fair and extremely well designed. I got the top medal and collectible in each level eventually, so it is definitely approachable and achievable, and extremely rewarding.

I enjoyed it so much that I'm considering having a go at the hardest game mode for the platinum, which is all 97 levels on one life. :p Can't imagine completing it but could be a laugh.
yeah neon white is a great game, it all works so well together. i’m working on doing the hell rushes too, though they’re pretty difficult if you make a costly mistake. i got through like 70 levels before i died last night

yeah neon white is a great game, it all works so well together. i’m working on doing the hell rushes too, though they’re pretty difficult if you make a costly mistake. i got through like 70 levels before i died last night
How'd you end up going?

I just did White's Heaven Rush to dip my toe in the water and see if I want to have a go at the Hell Rush. On the one hand, I was surprised how little I died, but on the other, I seriously underestimated how exhausting it is haha.

How'd you end up going?

I just did White's Heaven Rush to dip my toe in the water and see if I want to have a go at the Hell Rush. On the one hand, I was surprised how little I died, but on the other, I seriously underestimated how exhausting it is haha.
think my max is like 80~ levels on white's and
87 on mikey's
the first like 40-50 levels are cruisy but i make small mistakes constantly and eventually run into trip wires, i'm not sure if doing it on random or not is worthwhile, either

think my max is like 80~ levels on white's and
87 on mikey's
the first like 40-50 levels are cruisy but i make small mistakes constantly and eventually run into trip wires, i'm not sure if doing it on random or not is worthwhile, either
The little mistakes are what are going to kill me as well. None of the levels are particularly hard once you know the method, but it's the little things like
trip wires, mimics
, accidentally running out of ammo on a power up that you need to discard to progress, etc. Will have a go another night and see how possible it seems.

Had my first goes at White's Hell Rush tonight. First handful of goes were pretty bad - routinely getting beyond 25 without any issues whatsoever and then risking too much while low on health, or stupidly running out of ammo on a crucial card at 30ish. Annoying.

My last run was solid though - got to 60 (* you, Race), but had a bad sequence of levels at around 53 that saw me use two Miracle Katanas in quick succession. Was always in trouble from there.

Feels doable but will take some persistence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back