Nick Stevens

Remove this Banner Ad

kaysee

Rising From The Ashes
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Jul 30, 2001
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Hi everyone, just got back from spending a few weeks in the USA for work and I could get online where I was working... damn contruction sites.

Anyway came back to see that our entire 1st tier player group is struck down by injury but we still manage to push Brisbane and then thumped Top 8 Challenger in Hawthorn.

Reading a few articles and read about how Nick Stevens is in top form and seems to be stepping up now that Francou is out for 12 months.

I also read how his contract is up at the end of this year... is this correct?

If so do you think that his form has increased due to his contract being renegotiated at the end of the year?

I personally think that he is lifting his performance for his contract negotiations but also believe that now that Francou has gone down he is stepping up in his leadership responsabilities.

Cheers to a great year.
SKC

Whatever the reson is i'm not complaining. As long as he signs his new contract by the end of the year i dont care what the reason is for his current good form.

Seems the cows also have some players coming up for the end of their contracts. Wouldn't mind one A McLeod not being resigned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back