OH BROTHER!

Remove this Banner Ad

sikblond

Debutant
Oct 31, 2000
melbourne,victoria,australia
Other Teams
roos/lions
i suppose like the rest of the country you too have been watching big brother.well have i got some gossip for you,one of the contestants on big brother happens to be a relation of an ex lions player from last season..it is ben and ben is the little brother of none other than mr.friday night good time boy stefan carey..let me just say that those two are so alike its frightening,apart from the bald head,i had the displeasure of meeting ben last year on a trip to brisbane and let me tell you he is one nasty piece of work(just ask danni as i whinged to her about it)but then again he is a "bouncer" vote him off everyone,like the saying goes"you are the weakest link-goodbye" and good riddens to your big brother too..

well i was right.but ben is now saying he has no siblings.i think ben is stefans cousin,after watching big bro on the episode of voting someone off my suspicions have been confirmed,stefans brother/cousin/who knows luke was on it and ive met luke before and bens best mate,not to mention clive.mate talk about a family affair.the whole lot of em were living out taringa way,no wonder he fled to adelaide,wonder what the real reason ooga left the lions in a hurry..some know,some only know what theyve read!~!!go figure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back