Post here if you don't conform with the communist BigFooty One Team Policy

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
For a few years I have allowed myself to be scorned for following more than one team. I've been banned, divvyd, my account was blocked, and so on, and I accepted this persecution with good humour because I understood that following multiple teams was a new and scary idea for some. FB_IMG_1659593764522.jpg
But I think finally that enough is enough. It's 2022 and we are an open and inclusive society that allows people to be whatever they want. I demand that people with multiple teams like myself get equal respect from those who are still limited by the one team paradigm.

Currently my team is Geelong, and I ask you all to respect that.

Thank you.

Last edited:

In before
Motion Icon GIF by Qieer Wang

For a few years I have allowed myself to be scorned for following more than one team. I've been banned, divvyd, my account was blocked, and so on, and I accepted this persecution with good humour because I understood that following multiple teams was a new and scary idea for some. View attachment 1465755
But I think finally that enough is enough. It's 2022 and we are an open and inclusive society that allows people to be whatever they want. I demand that people with multiple teams like myself get equal respect from those who are still limited by the one team paradigm.

Thank you.
I think I speak for all Cats supporters Piss off we don't want or need your kind

It's 2022 and we are an open and inclusive society that allows people to be whatever they want. I demand that people with multiple teams like myself get equal respect from those who are still limited by the one team paradigm.

It is amazing to me how much utter drivel certain segments of society believe can be dignified by putting the word "inclusive" somewhere nearby.

* me.

For a few years I have allowed myself to be scorned for following more than one team. I've been banned, divvyd, my account was blocked, and so on, and I accepted this persecution with good humour because I understood that following multiple teams was a new and scary idea for some. View attachment 1465755

Thank you.

Thank you.
Hawforn supporters coping well with their last half-decade of irrelevance I see. :grinv1:

Thank you.
attn-attention-seeker.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dreadful OP and footy team polygamy is abhorrent.

What a Czarist piggy you are, wanting it all.

Fred needs a few Bolsheviks to sort you out.

It's sad that attitudes like this still exist in 2022.

Thank you.

Cats don't care about your feelings

Screenshot_20220909-014209.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back