Rancidpants 13 farewell

Remove this Banner Ad

i can chuck a mean punch aswell
i may be small but im strong

Nah im a good girl i just talk 2 much :)
got a big heart

i love you all you guys are family 2 me

you dont talk to much mate, you seem like a little pocket dynamo, what position did you play in the girls comp?

you dont talk to much mate, you seem like a little pocket dynamo, what position did you play in the girls comp?

Ha ha thanks and it wasnt girls comp it was boys i was the only girl in the team...at the time i was given a lot of s**t but who kicked the winning goal in our granny...ME :D i played a role similar 2 Snides running through the midfield but allowed up near the goals i loved it just a shame i had 2 stop when i got 2 high school

Ha ha thanks and it wasnt girls comp it was boys i was the only girl in the team...at the time i was given a lot of s**t but who kicked the winning goal in our granny...ME :D i played a role similar 2 Snides running through the midfield but allowed up near the goals i loved it just a shame i had 2 stop when i got 2 high school

a boys comp?? I thought you played girls, good onya Soph, and you got to play in a granny too, Ive only played in one, under 12's, some people can go their whole lives never playing in one at all...:thumbsu:

"A similar role to Snides"...what, Adam Schneider, the Saints player?
So, your role was to sit on the bench a fair bit, miss important shots at goal, lack stamina, miss tackles and then go back to the bench?

"A similar role to Snides"...what, Adam Schneider, the Saints player?
So, your role was to sit on the bench a fair bit, miss important shots at goal, lack stamina, miss tackles and then go back to the bench?
Miss important shots at goal,what about the 05 prelim,forgotten about that.Soph he's all yours.

Miss important shots at goal,what about the 05 prelim,forgotten about that.Soph he's all yours.

Did you remind the club of that when he was traded last year?

Look, he's an 05 premiership hero, none of us will forget that, but he's no Paul Kelly. I didn't realise a bloke who plays for St Kilda would be a protected species on the Swans board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you remind the club of that when he was traded last year?

Look, he's an 05 premiership hero, none of us will forget that, but he's no Paul Kelly. I didn't realise a bloke who plays for St Kilda would be a protected species on the Swans board.
Your going to be popular on here,i am sorry this thread is about Rancidpants 13.We have been through the Schneider thread,reopen it if you like

Actually, do you reckon the sockfrog left to go to St Kilda board, to follow his No 13 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back