Autopsy Rd 8: Dogs battle bravely and come up just short against Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

i know how to read. Just think you are childish and pathetic, like a mini Bruce Mathieson. We have a $6m judgement debt.

Again where did I mention that I won’t be supporting the club financially?

The original post did not say that, my first reply to you did not say that and this post does not say that and yet you accuse me of being childish and pathetic.

Again where did I mention that I won’t be supporting the club financially?

The original post did not say that, my first reply to you did not say that and this post does not say that and yet you accuse me of being childish and pathetic.
forget it mate, but you said you wouldn't pay another cent until bevo was gone and you also said we had no financial woes (at least $6m in the red this year). If everyone was like you there would be no club.

forget it mate, but you said you wouldn't pay another cent until bevo was gone and you also said we had no financial woes (at least $6m in the red this year). If everyone was like you there would be no club.
Enough of the lecturing of others on here.

If you want to know what is wrong with the dogs, listen to Jack Riewoldt commentaries during the first 10 minutes. Absolutely brilliant, dogs midfield bad positioning, defenders not identifying mismatch, etc ...

There is clearly a lack of game intelligence in the team. In attack forwards going for the same ball when it is not a set play which leads to easy counter attacks, too many players at the contest which leads our defence bare, defenders trying to intercept passes instead of tackling.

Hawthorn defended one on one and the dogs really struggle with that. Clarke, Bramble, Garcia really not good and on top of that Treolar turning the ball over 10 times.

Playing Richards out of position when he is a top rated high rebounded defender.

All of these are easily fixable so I imagine this game is an anomaly or I guess the team is still learning to be accountable.

If you want to know what is wrong with the dogs, listen to Jack Riewoldt commentaries during the first 10 minutes. Absolutely brilliant, dogs midfield bad positioning, defenders not identifying mismatch, etc ...

There is clearly a lack of game intelligence in the team. In attack forwards going for the same ball when it is not a set play which leads to easy counter attacks, too many players at the contest which leads our defence bare, defenders trying to intercept passes instead of tackling.

Hawthorn defended one on one and the dogs really struggle with that. Clarke, Bramble, Garcia really not good and on top of that Treolar turning the ball over 10 times.

Playing Richards out of position when he is a top rated high rebounded defender.

All of these are easily fixable so I imagine this game is an anomaly or I guess the team is still learning to be accountable.
How many anomalies until we can actually call it what it is: the norm.

Richards is playing midfield because dogs need a defensive mid. Then When Clarke was subbed out they need a pressure forward with no weightman or west there to play the role. As for the forwards they're 22 20 & 24 Not really the ages of key forwards to be consistantly able to structure up and lead out. Future looks bright there. The lack of defensive tackling pressure was a big problem Defenders and some mids needed to do better. Bevo had to stick Harmes everywhere just to provide some pressure down back and midfield when he moved richards forward in the last qtr. The ones not performing were JJ who had 0 tackles. Williams, Dale after the first qtr. Macrae who was blasted by the media at times. Also Bramble with 0 tackles. Lack of pressure from those players meant JOD, Buku & Jones had to defend with with no pressure from the kickers. JOD had also suffered a corked thigh in the first quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back