[SAD NEWS] Collingwood supporters set to protest outside the MCG to combat the unfair treatment Jack Ginnivan has been receiving!

Remove this Banner Ad

We here in Launceston are incredibly relieved to hear the news that Collingwood are going to have a protest about Jack Ginnivan because we will no longer be front runners for the saddest and most embarrassing protest of the year award 2023! Thank you for overshadowing us in this category, Collingwood. I didnt think this awful little effort by the no stadium group would be topped:
1688615089655.jpeg

We here in Launceston are incredibly relieved to hear the news that Collingwood are going to have a protest about Jack Ginnivan because we will no longer be front runners for the saddest and most embarrassing protest of the year award 2023! Thank you for overshadowing us in this category, Collingwood. I didnt think this awful little effort by the no stadium group would be topped:
View attachment 1730189
Was that the day they let the oldies out of the retirement home?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Ginnivan was tackled hard into the ground by Frankston’s Colby Nayna on the weekend, prompting a scuffle from both sides.”

Awwww, poor widdle bugger. :$

Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

iT MuSt Be TrUe, i ReAd iT iN tHe HuN 🤣

Ntnweep.jpg

Now there's a shock. No, not the Scats misbehavior but spreadies desperation to deflect from the Ginnipig madness.

I despise the bravedogs bloke but at least he can legit win his own footy.

I doubt Ginnipig will ever play another game of senior footy.

Not fussed either way, only care about team success. It is hilarious how triggered flogs are over not 1 but 2, count ‘em, Pies players though

Now there's a shock. No, not the Scats misbehavior but spreadies desperation to deflect from the Ginnipig madness

I assume you mean the mythical non-protest which didn’t happen… 😂

Meanwhile the OP and the top contributor both barrack for the team that’s currently sitting 9th in their so-called ‘flag defence’ 🤔

I assume you mean the mythical non-protest which didn’t happen… 😂

Meanwhile the OP and the top contributor both barrack for the team that’s currently sitting in 9th in their so-called ‘flag defence’ 🤔

Oh dear. Cannot believe you have been suckered into this thread and the nutsoid Pie narrative about Ginnipig.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back