Movies & TV The Hangar Red Dwarf thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Any Dwarf fans out there? Anyone seen Series X yet? I have seen the first 5 episodes (will download and watch the last one this weekend). After the last 3 wasted series have generally been impressed. Has a series 3-4 feel to it. Still seriously missing Rob Grant, but better than average.

Thoughts?

(no nerd)

Peeps clearly don't know what they are missing

images

We will have to recruit new followers.

I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and i mean major - leaflet campaign.

How come I never saw this thread before? Red Dwarf is awesome, it made me laugh out loud reading it on a train many years ago, I kept getting funny looks from fellow passengers.

I read the books first and so it took me a while to warm up to the tv series, the cat especially was totally different in my head.

The prostitute parlour and Rimmer's episode with his own double (who even he couldn't stand) were a couple of the stand outs.

My name is Chritopher Toddhunter!
Okay see ya Rimmer.
Yeah bye.
:D
Holly: Hope they've got a few odds and sods on board. We're a bit short on a few supplies.
Lister: Like what?
Holly: Cow's milk. Ran out of that yonks ago. Fresh and dehydrated.
Lister: What kind of milk are we using now?
Holly: Emergency back-up supply. We're on the dog's milk.
Lister: [looks at his cup in horror] Dog's milk?!
Holly: Nothing wrong with dog's milk. Full of goodness, full of vitamins, full of marrowbone jelly. Lasts longer than any other type of milk, dog's milk.
Lister: Why?
Holly: No bugger'll drink it. Plus, of course, the advantage of dog's milk is that when it goes off, it tastes exactly the same as when it's fresh.
Lister: Why didn't you tell me, Holly?
Holly: What, and spoil your tea?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back