The hate that AFL Footballers get

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerfulPies2023

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2023
AFL Club
Collingwood
Why? I'll tell you why. Because of the sheer hate and jealousy possessed by the scum of the earth who have an inferiority complex. '' Men '' acting like little pre-school girls and have to hate on those doing good because they feel '' less than ''

There has been quite a fair few cases over the years and really it's been going on a lot more. Just most have kept it under the rug. From Dog acts of violence like Schofield getting king hit from behind, Ziebell getting assaulted by 2 '' men '' and more like online racist abuse towards Micky W and Fredrick, Adam Goodes and a hell of a lot more too. I've heard a lot of s**t and there is a hell of a lot more. It's not just an AFL Football thing is a society thing. As a couple of good Aussie boxers said if they knew better they would be doing better. But they don't. And they can't. Stuff the haters another one quoted.

Talking of boxing how about that dirt bag that tried to kick it off with Juddy all those years ago? Lol. If there's someone you learn from. It's that guy. Not what to do that is. Have your hands down your waist:)

LOL. Good for a chuckle.

Why? I'll tell you why. Because of the sheer hate and jealousy possessed by the scum of the earth who have an inferiority complex. '' Men '' acting like little pre-school girls and have to hate on those doing good because they feel '' less than ''

There has been quite a fair few cases over the years and really it's been going on a lot more. Just most have kept it under the rug. From Dog acts of violence like Schofield getting king hit from behind, Ziebell getting assaulted by 2 '' men '' and more like online racist abuse towards Micky W and Fredrick, Adam Goodes and a hell of a lot more too. I've heard a lot of s**t and there is a hell of a lot more. It's not just an AFL Football thing is a society thing. As a couple of good Aussie boxers said if they knew better they would be doing better. But they don't. And they can't. Stuff the haters another one quoted.

Talking of boxing how about that dirt bag that tried to kick it off with Juddy all those years ago? Lol. If there's someone you learn from. It's that guy. Not what to do that is. Have your hands down your waist:)

LOL. Good for a chuckle.
leave britney alone.jpeg

Life sucks then we die. Just do your best and pray to God you get re incarnated as an AFL player next time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back