The Koach is Gone Bye everyone and Goodluck

Remove this Banner Ad

He already is back....just not as The Koach.

Wonder if 'Veiw' will be as outspoken and polarising as what his predecessor was!! :)

Maybe yourself and the rest of your p***weak team-mates can take a leaf out of his book and have a dip, rather than be laughing stock of the SFL, you bunch of girl guides.

But i thought you said i was the koach:confused:

That I did Board room, and I still think I'm on the money. A man can have as many accounts as he has e-mail addresses.....just like Stinky Wingman is also Cousin Tiger.

BTW, how can you post as a 'guest'?? And why don't you register?

That I did Board room, and I still think I'm on the money. A man can have as many accounts as he has e-mail addresses.....just like Stinky Wingman is also Cousin Tiger.

So you are saying i am The Koach based on what you idiot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you may as well come along on Sunday and find out for yourself Wippet.

Good effort to finish 4th with 21 girl guides in the team?? How did we beat you twice?? ;)

I'll be there too watch Mordi out muscle you.

For a team that rate themselves so highly, how can you say finishing 4th is a good effort, typical response from a bunch of marshmellows.

How funny is that, you beat us twice, yet we still think you guys are rediculously soft. now that is saying something. And when the whole league think you are soft, not just us, there must be some truth to it, unfortunately for you girls, there is a lot of truth to it.

I'll be there too watch Mordi out muscle you.

For a team that rate themselves so highly, how can you say finishing 4th is a good effort, typical response from a bunch of marshmellows.

How funny is that, you beat us twice, yet we still think you guys are rediculously soft. now that is saying something. And when the whole league think you are soft, not just us, there must be some truth to it, unfortunately for you girls, there is a lot of truth to it.

Fair enough, if thats what you think. You are entitled to your opinion. Enjoy the game!

Sad case more like it

The only sad person around here is you Board room/The Koach.

The fact that you feel the need to log onto your other alias to support yourself is proof enough that (a) you are a fair loser (b) your arguments/opinions/rumours hold no weight as the only person willing to back you up is yourself!

Now choof off and create another account so we can laugh at you once more.

BTW, its imbecile, not impicile. If you are going to insult someone at least get the word right!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back