Vs Carlton votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Macca19

4 - Wooden: this guy used to be the biggest hack in the afl...what the hell has happened :p

Good aint it :D

I always take note of your votes more than others cos your a neutral supporter. Cousins with a BOG, he should be rocketing up your little competition, no?

:D

5. Cousins
4. Wooden
3. Cox
2. McIntosh
1. Hunter

Very impressed with Lynch's debut, wish i could have slotted him into my votes somewhere.

:D

Originally posted by carlyp
5) Benny Cousins..absolute champion..gave it his all! Did anyone see him on rexs panel on sunday?

Bugger, I missed it too. I watched most of the show & saw Judd on it but heard no mention of Cousins. :confused:

As a neutral who sat on the wing and enjoyed the final siren:

5 - Cousins
4 - Cox
3 - McIntosh
2 - Matera
1 - Brendan Fevola

OK - Wooden for one vote.

Is Lynch that number 45 guy? What a man mountain. West Coast can look forward to some big man strength in future.

AHA my friend that is where u made an error..you watched the sunday footy show with garry lyons ...Benny was on the channel 7 show with rexy and dipper and Sam kekovich!

Jod...the interview was good...they just asked him about travelling and woosha's reaction to winning..benny said Woosha didnt stop smiling and pumping his fist after the match and that he was very happy! Benny said that Woosha had the team performing so well..he then quickly added that KJ had a rough trot with injuries and that we shouldnt aoutomatically blame KJ for the eagles demise. Ever the diplomat is our benny! They talked about the old boys doing well this year and ben said that it was good to see these old boys playing well cause they had always been champions and deserved to go out as champions in a good team. Thats about all that happened in it...

Originally posted by McAlmanac
Is Lynch that number 45 guy? What a man mountain. West Coast can look forward to some big man strength in future.

Yup........:D

A friend of mine compared him to Stevan Jackson and I shuddered.......:eek:

Whose Steven Jackson??? Excuse my ignorance GB but who is he?

Stevan Jackson was the next big thing in the late Eighties / early Nineties and was on the Eagles list for a while.

He played up forward - I think he was a policeman and in a WAFL game I remember someone shouting "kick 'em like you do in the cells!"

Sadly he never realised his potential - went to Richmond and played a couple, but did nothing. Bad knees didn't help. He will be remembered as an unsuccessful Brett Spinks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whose Steven Jackson??? Excuse my ignorance GB but who is he?

He was one of a number of unsuccessful Eagles players from the late eighties, in the same sort of field as Todd Breman, Darren Bennett, the O'Connell brothers and of course everyone's mate Adrian Barich.

IIRC Jackson was the #27 jumper holder prior to Jakovich, although I could be way out there.

Originally posted by Mr Q

He was one of a number of unsuccessful Eagles players from the late eighties, in the same sort of field as Todd Breman, Darren Bennett, the O'Connell brothers and of course everyone's mate Adrian Barich.

IIRC Jackson was the #27 jumper holder prior to Jakovich, although I could be way out there.

Yep correct call there

Thing I remember most about Stevan Jackson was that he was both a copper and one pigeon toed son-bitch

Sorry Jodsta, been a little hectic for me over the past few days (Exams, Cardiac Failure from Saturdays game, Hiding with the news that Eddie and Joffa were in Perth)

5. Cousins
4. Wooden
3. Cox
2. Hunter
1. Poita (Peter) Matera

We can add Laurie Bellotti to the list of tall men who have failed at the Eagles

Not my fault. I changed my email address that I supply to bigfooty and it totally ****ed up my account for the last 3 days.

Anyway......................

5. Cousins
4. Cox
3. McIntosh
2. Hunter
1. Wooden

I don't know just how good Wooden really did play. Bradley isn't the same player he was last year. I could be being a bit harsh and my memory may have faded, but I reckon there were others out there who were better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back