WatchESPN

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
Yesterday I logged in at work on WatchESPN as I have a Foxtel account so thought I'd watch the MNF game on one screen while working in the other.

The game ran over as usual and when it got to the end of the scheduled time it cut off and I couldn't watch the rest of the game. The next program wouldn't work as it said I didn't have authority to view or something

Anyone use this? Anyway to watch the end of games that run over (pretty much every NFL game)?

Just use the Foxtel App. I put my phone on a little stand just under my monitor. No problems with programs going over there.

Think on Watch you only have access to selected events. Pretty s**t if stops if game goes over. Watched it occasionally but not for long enough to notice

If you watch one of the two live stream links on WatchESPN (ESPN and ESPN2) it should never cut out as they are continues.

E813F611-D19F-4E80-AB22-6BAE77B84F55.png

That example is from a phone but the same features should be there for all devices. Note the “ESPN” and “ESPN2” streams are direct streams from TV and the streams under the “Live” category below the first one are non televised events (however you can still watch televised events through this as well).

Events viewed through the “live” category feature ‘Your event is in a commercial, ‘Your event is at halftime’, or ‘Your event has finished’.

Whereas using the original broadcast streams when possible allows you to avoid those things.

That’s about as clearly as I can explain it, hope it helps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back