Well done Johno!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 7, 2000
Melbourne, Vic.
Can't wait until this week, when CHRIS JOHNSON runs through the banner at Shell Stadium for his 150th game.

I am really glad that Chris stayed on at the Lions, and did the hard yards to get his game right. He's a great player, and a top bloke.

As a Fitzroy supporter, it's nice to see the link between him playing for the Roys, and since the merger, for the Brisbane Lions.

I've been a huge fan of Johnson, right from his first game with Fitzroy. It's great to see that he's kicked on as a player.

I'm sure Brisbane Bears followers feel the same way about guys like M.Ashcroft, S.Hart, etc., so you'd kind of have an idea of how a lot of Victorians are going to feel this week, in regards to Johno.

Johnson's performances this season, have almost been up to AA standard. If he keeps up, he's sure to make that squad next season.

I hope he can help the Lions go ALL THE WAY this season and win the premiership!!!

GO JOHNO!

CARN THE LIONS!!!

Congratulations C. J. on your 150th.

Hope you have a big one.

Give em hell out there.

Hopefully the guys can make it memorable.

;)

cheers...

I thought this topic was addressed to me.

Well done Chris. I like you because the first 4 letters of your last name spell JOHN. I hope you can continue to play good football and stay with the Lions. Well done on your 150th mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back