Footy Fanatic West Coast Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Check out my players then. Im Melbourne. What about Gwilt and a 2nd round pick for Brown or something else?

Make me an offer involving Brown.

Check out my players then. Im Melbourne. What about Gwilt and a 2nd round pick for Brown or something else?

Make me an offer involving Brown.

I would only trade Brown away for a trade involving a back pocket player and a centre. The only player I am interested in on your team (Gilbee) is not for trade, so there is no point trading.

Lappin was disappointing, my injury list has now gotten bigger with my back up ruckman in Petrie (who the computer seems to always change to ruckman) injured for two weeks and I still have four weeks til Brown comes back.

Still happy with the win though.

I am kinda not open to trades for the moment being, yet I will consider offers. At the moment, I am looking for a premiership and there is nothing that needs to be altered to gain that premiership.

Ladson + Reid + 1st Rounder (probably very low say 13) for Cousins + 3rd Rounder (probably very very low 3rd Rounder around about #50)?

No way, I know Reid is the perfect Key Forward/Defender for the future, he won't be moving any time soon. I am also keeping my first rounder so I can draft a replacement for Mattew Clarke at the end of the season. The third rounder is for drafting a Back Fifty defender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back