Wilkinson Injured...Again

Remove this Banner Ad

DIPPER said:
Little Jonny has injured his arm & is unlikely to play the autumn internationals, although he has an outside chance.

england will be ******** without him, there on the road to nowhere at the minute. he single handedly won the world cup for them.

Duggie said:
england will be ******** without him, there on the road to nowhere at the minute. he single handedly won the world cup for them.

Yeah you're right, he pushed in the scrums, caught the line outs, did all the tackling & scored the tries.

his teammates should take a long hard look at themeselves.

DIPPER said:
Yeah you're right, he pushed in the scrums, caught the line outs, did all the tackling & scored the tries.

his teammates should take a long hard look at themeselves.

look its a fact, ye are going to finish 3rd in the 6 nations this year behind us and france. ye have no real leaders now with the retirements. and as for johhny(great player i admit) would ye have won it without him. i dont think sooo.

Duggie said:
look its a fact, ye are going to finish 3rd in the 6 nations this year behind us and france. ye have no real leaders now with the retirements. and as for johhny(great player i admit) would ye have won it without him. i dont think sooo.

You' ain't gonna finish ahead of us 2 years in a row, that's for sure.

A bit of cockiness is all well & good but we need to keep within the bounds of reality.

Yous'll probably lose to the Welsh anyway. :D

Wilkinson is a cat and wouldn't be good enough for reserve greade Rugby League - the superior version - let alone 1st grade let alone City/Country Origin let alone State Of Origin let alone the National team.

Johnny would indeed be a mediocre RL player. But he's perfectly suited to RU. If he was a bit bigger he'd probably be a good RL centre. If he was bit bigger he proably wouldn't be injured as often...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back