All Australian
Suspended
Jul 3, 2007
Tasmania
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
All Football teams
Devine was sighted at the Devonport Oval on Saturday oval taking in the Magpies v Magpies clash.

Good mates with a couple of the Devonport boys.

Watch this space.

Devine was sighted at the Devonport Oval on Saturday oval taking in the Magpies v Magpies clash.

Watch this space.
Personal I would hate to see him do a Mick McGuane and play a couple (Or in Micks case three) games for another club, Also it a long way to travel each week not to mention training.
Watching the Interview on ABC Footy he seemed genuine and at ease with his decision to retire. There is some talk on the Old Scholars thread he might end up ay the University “All Stars” :footy:

robbie devine playing at devonport is honestly one of the most ridiculous things i have ever heard!

seriously.

I can confirm that as I saw him at the end of the seniors go into the clubrooms with a couple of guys. Seeing he's played with NH all his life and the fact its a 3 hour drive for ome games makes him playing for them seem unlikely.

No. He wouldn't play against North.
Not only that, but if I recall rightly, in his interview he said he was going up to Devonport to catch up with a couple of mates over the weekend - which it sounds like he did - and that North had offered him some sort of coaching role, which he seemed pretty positive about.
Probably just needed a bit of time away to clear his head a bit :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back