Would it be better if StKilda City left the competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Why dumb question, it seems alot of people would be happier if they werent in SFL

So you're getting sensitive over about 6-8 people on this forum sooking up that StKilda City has all the money and the players and the best looking president and the padded cell away rooms and the parking meters, and the best supply of oil and hair product, boo-hoo etc. etc.

It's great that there are good teams in the comp, it puts the pressure on everyone else to raise the bar. Would be a fairly p*ss weak cop-out to just get rid of the good teams so others could win. Would just be easier to forfeit, go back a division, and dominate - sort of the same principle.

I guarantee everyone who tries to justify the SFL's place in the pecking order goes straight to St Kilda City's list to start name-dropping about all the good players running around in the league, so in some bizarre way we all derive some benefit out of it.

The main reason everyone hops into City on here is because its guaranteed bait that either you or Spiros or Hoax or Cuttingedge (appears to have given up) or one of the others will bite.

For example, I'm sure Superfreak gets tested at times by the standard 'Chelt are soft' rhetoric, but he gets on with talking footy and everyone moves on. Sorry guys, it's all boring as batsh*t but you really don't help yourselves.

PS Chelt seem to match up pretty well against City, I reckon if there's a danger game for them all year it's this week.

So you're getting sensitive over about 6-8 people on this forum sooking up that StKilda City has all the money and the players and the best looking president and the padded cell away rooms and the parking meters, and the best supply of oil and hair product, boo-hoo etc. etc.

It's great that there are good teams in the comp, it puts the pressure on everyone else to raise the bar. Would be a fairly p*ss weak cop-out to just get rid of the good teams so others could win. Would just be easier to forfeit, go back a division, and dominate - sort of the same principle.

I guarantee everyone who tries to justify the SFL's place in the pecking order goes straight to St Kilda City's list to start name-dropping about all the good players running around in the league, so in some bizarre way we all derive some benefit out of it.

The main reason everyone hops into City on here is because its guaranteed bait that either you or Spiros or Hoax or Cuttingedge (appears to have given up) or one of the others will bite.

For example, I'm sure Superfreak gets tested at times by the standard 'Chelt are soft' rhetoric, but he gets on with talking footy and everyone moves on. Sorry guys, it's all boring as batsh*t but you really don't help yourselves.

PS Chelt seem to match up pretty well against City, I reckon if there's a danger game for them all year it's this week.

Its funny how people dont like the banter but they still feel the need to enter the fray.
If you think City are so great why dont you join the nuffies down there.
Yes everyone on here from city are easy prey but they still bring a mindset of being SOOKS we cant hide that fact.
Lets hope for their sake its only the ones that get on this forum that are the only cry babies down there

Great post RoTP. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Very good post, ROTP, made even more intelligent looking by the fact it came after one of the Koach's...

I do find it fairly amusing though the things that are said on this forum about how we are a team of mercenaries who care nothing about the club... If this is the case then why would we even bother "biting" as you say??? We bite because we are a team who does care about the club and care about our mates and can't cop unintelligent blokes getting on here, hiding behind their keyboards and potting people! My god, a few weeks back Jay Bruno was a mercenary? Seriously...

Very good post, ROTP, made even more intelligent looking by the fact it came after one of the Koach's...

I do find it fairly amusing though the things that are said on this forum about how we are a team of mercenaries who care nothing about the club... If this is the case then why would we even bother "biting" as you say??? We bite because we are a team who does care about the club and care about our mates and can't cop unintelligent blokes getting on here, hiding behind their keyboards and potting people! My god, a few weeks back Jay Bruno was a mercenary? Seriously...

Only around 5 people from City get on here where are the rest that care?????:confused:

Fact: We all agree that St Kilda City spend too much cash on players.

Fact: The league aren't going to do anything to stop it.

As much as we all hate St Kilda City, they are bring attention to the league that the league needs... Much like Balwyn did a few years ago. They are upping the standard of the competition and teams now have no choice but to follow them, like we did last year. Lets all hope that that happens again and like SFL08 (probably the President) said, there is one way to stop them from walking off the ground singing their song and I don't care if its only done once this year, as long as it is the same time it was done last year.

Fact: We all agree that St Kilda City spend too much cash on players.

Fact: The league aren't going to do anything to stop it.

As much as we all hate St Kilda City, they are bring attention to the league that the league needs... Much like Balwyn did a few years ago. They are upping the standard of the competition and teams now have no choice but to follow them, like we did last year. Lets all hope that that happens again and like SFL08 (probably the President) said, there is one way to stop them from walking off the ground singing their song and I don't care if its only done once this year, as long as it is the same time it was done last year.

All Jokes aside i do respect Stkilda city they are a great club:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its funny how people dont like the banter but they still feel the need to enter the fray.
If you think City are so great why dont you join the nuffies down there.
Yes everyone on here from city are easy prey but they still bring a mindset of being SOOKS we cant hide that fact.
Lets hope for their sake its only the ones that get on this forum that are the only cry babies down there

^^^ No thanks Pal, not unless you get the Koaching gig, I might come out of retirement! ;)

Where do you think St Kilda City would finish in the EFL, i doubt they would make the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back