XBOX MW3 party 14/11 @ 8:30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

kaysee

Rising From The Ashes
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Jul 30, 2001
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
An attempt to co-ordinate a BF get together in MW3 on the 360.

When: Mon 14th Nov
Where: XBOX 360 MW3
Time: 8:30pm Aust East Summer Time (until whenever)

Will party up or group invites into games. Majority vote on game mode. Depending on numbers will either battle each other or party up and take on the world!!!

MODS: feel free to delete this thread tomorrow.

lol at having to co-ordinate a big party.:eek::eek::eek:

Us guys have had full 9 player BigFooty parties the last several nights without even a message of confirming time.:cool:

lol at having to co-ordinate a big party.:eek::eek::eek:

Us guys have had full 9 player BigFooty parties the last several nights without even a message of confirming time.:cool:

And here's your prestige medal ;)

And here's your prestige medal ;)
THANKS!
south-park-smug-313.gif

I don't even know it was on but still joined. Sorry about not playing guys. I had the sound down and couldn't hear you and I hate Hardcore with a passion.

Np... we mixed up the game types a bit probably playing normal KC the most.

If u don't have a mic... at least try to have the chat volume up next time, so you can hear us. Than u can just use your clan tag space to answer questions instead of Xbox msgs.

Cheers

Lol how you guys on XBOX have to make a separate thread just to organise a party.

Lol @ Sony bois trying to bag BF friends arranging to play together... That is a bit of stretch to sink the boot in.

HBK and EBUS... how many full parties did you have during April/May this year?

<listens to the wind>

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get serious PSN users. This is practically the PSN board, you virtually outnumber the XBL guys 3 to 1.

Also good to see the XBL guys putting all their s**t party posts in a separate thread to the MW3 thread instead of filling the MW3 thread with pages of inane dribble like you PSN guys seem to do. Yet you have the gall to come into this thread and laugh and act like dicks.

Party up you in?

After tea?

Send another invite?

Top shelf posting PSN kiddies. Get more hypocritical next time why don't ya?

Dont have the exact number, but cant recall there being many MW3 parties then.

It's difficult to have online parties on an offline network ;)

Get serious PSN users. This is practically the PSN board, you virtually outnumber the XBL guys 3 to 1.

Also good to see the XBL guys putting all their s**t party posts in a separate thread to the MW3 thread instead of filling the MW3 thread with pages of inane dribble like you PSN guys seem to do. Yet you have the gall to come into this thread and laugh and act like dicks.

Party up you in?

After tea?

Send another invite?

Don't think I've ever done that.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Party up you in?

After tea?

Send another invite?

Anything Cod related you dont whinge about?

CoD babysits the children so the grown ups can play Battlefield.
So you were a child for longer than a majority of those who are currently playing COD? Considering the amount of time you put into the one COD alone basically is more than a lot have put into every COD put together.:eek:

So you were a child for longer than a majority of those who are currently playing COD? Considering the amount of time you put into the one COD alone basically is more than a lot have put into every COD put together.:eek:

Yep. Everybody has to grow up some day. Don't worry your balls will drop one day too.

Yep. Everybody has to grow up some day. Don't worry your balls will drop one day too.
I just thank god I don't spend that much time on games I hate.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back