yarraville

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry bout that, dunno what got into me :)
Not too sure to tell the truth, Westgate maybe?
What the hell am i doing giving advice on how to get somewhere when i dont know? Stop drinking you fool. Apologies for smartarse comment above. Still friends?

What the hell am i doing giving advice on how to get somewhere when i dont know? Stop drinking you fool. Apologies for smartarse comment above. Still friends?

Dont be such a sook. It was funny - I thought of saying it too so it must have been. :D :D :D

Take the westgate and turn right at Willy road.

Or go the really good way. Take Footscray Road - breathe in the history (and deisel) and turn left at Hyde st.

Both of these routes will bring you home to gods country.

It will bring the memories flooding back when my dad used to drive me out to the Western Oval to watch Footscray play.

Once we caught the train and got off at Footscray station:D instead of West Footscray station and had to walk the whole way. Got there at 1/4 time.

Thats ok. I give it so have to recieve it. Good comment. :thumbsu: :D

Or go the really good way. Take Footscray Road - breathe in the history (and deisel) and turn left at Hyde st.

I lived in Hawthorn as kid and sometimes as an adult. That was my route. By car, and before that by bike. (I'm not kidding; I used to cycle from Hawthorn to Footscray or Yarraville from time to time.) Occasionally by train. Ah, memories, memories.
BTW, who plays at the Yarraville ground these days?

I lived in Hawthorn as kid and sometimes as an adult. That was my route. By car, and before that by bike. (I'm not kidding; I used to cycle from Hawthorn to Footscray or Yarraville from time to time.) Occasionally by train. Ah, memories, memories.
BTW, who plays at the Yarraville ground these days?

Yarraville?

The Yarraville Tigers:mad: , formely known as the Kingsville Killers(has there ever been a better nickname/emblem?)
Hmmm, here are a few:

South Sydney: Rabbitohs
Sydney: Swans
Woodville: Woodpeckers
Bolton Wanderers: Trotters
Fulham: Cottagers
Perth: Glory

You might be right there CS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is ordinary, the jumper is also very similar to WCE, just slightly different colours.

Great. Glad I changed my allegiances to West Footscray then. It's the only time I have ever changed my footy club and I dont care we are in division 2, as long as we are WEST FOOTSCRAY.

Go the Roosters! Cluck, cluck.

Great. Glad I changed my allegiances to West Footscray then. It's the only time I have ever changed my footy club and I dont care we are in division 2, as long as we are WEST FOOTSCRAY.

Go the Roosters! Cluck, cluck.

Do they still wear this jumper CS?

wfkn9.jpg

Yarraville and Seddon Yarraville Club have merged and the Yarraville/Seddon Eagles will play out of the old ground.

This is the second time in a few years, innit? Seddon tried to make a go of it alone and it fell through again...their emblem looks similar I think to the Doggies but with a gold eagle in its place (& navy instead of Royal)...I'll run past it in about 90 minutes, so I may end up correcting myself...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back