Your favourite comedian.

Remove this Banner Ad

Forgive him, for he is likely young, and does not yet know of the wonders of wit.

I just re-read the post today in a sober state of mind and realised he has to be joking... Fifi Box? Sunrise weather girl with a pr0n-star name is not a comedian, not on purpose anyway.

I just re-read the post today in a sober state of mind and realised he has to be joking... Fifi Box? Sunrise weather girl with a pr0n-star name is not a comedian, not on purpose anyway.

What is truly funny, is that he is calling for us to be red carded !!

You for questioning his taste, me for half-defending him !!

Better not say anything nasty about the Roos new gym facilities, or who knows what might happen. They are a precious lot.

You obviously never listened to Hamish and Andy with Fifi Box as their guest on their drive time show or the Fifi Box show on Saturday mornings with sometimes Hamish Blake as her gest and sometimes Andy Lee to see just how funny the 3 of them are.

Hamish Blake
Andy Lee
Fifi Box
Carrie Bickmore
Mat Tiley
Jo Stanley
Dave Hughes
Peter Helliar

in the whole world and in the history of time, this is your list?
or are you trying to boost aussie numbers? im really curious

in the whole world and in the history of time, this is your list?
or are you trying to boost aussie numbers? im really curious

Hamish Blake the funniest of the 2 Hamish and Andy
Andy Lee funny together with Hamish Blake
Fifi Box gels well together with Hamish and Andy
Carrie Bickmore very funny newsreader nova100 and 7pm project.
Mat Tiley love his Gotcha Calls on Fox Fm
Jo Stanley funny to listen on FoxFm with Mat Tiley
Dave Hughes funny on Nova100 and 7pm project
Peter Helliar funny as the fat no 59 Collingwood Strannie

[YOUTUBE]LDQc6_3SAks[/YOUTUBE]

And I'm out of here. I won't be posting in here again since you's all have a different taste in comedians and keep ganging up on me.

Good call about Dawn French, she's definitely right up there, plenty of good material over a long period... just remembered the Star Wars sendups she did a while back :D

[YOUTUBE]0syR0FmwRZw[/YOUTUBE]
that is freeking hilarious......cant believe i forgot her

Love the Vicar of Dibley...seriously funny!

Top call :thumbsu:

Yeah, I've seen virtually every Dibley episode :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danny Bhoy
Ross Noble
Arj Barker
Dave Hughes
Akmal
Lano + Woodley
Mick Molloy + Tony Martin
Chris Rock
Dave Schappelle
Jerry Seinfeld
no particular order

mitch hedberg is making my day go faster

How many people have XM radio? Nobody!
They say when youre on XM radio you can swear on it
No sht, because nobody can hear you!
You can swear in the woods too!

There was an ad on HBO for a boxing match saying that this is a fight to the finish
That’s a good place to end

I don’t have a microwave oven, but I do have a clock that occasionally cooks sht

I was going to get my teeth whitened, but I thought eff that, I’ll get a tan instead

I wrote my friend a letter using a highlighting pen, be he could not read it, he thought I was trying to show him certain parts of a piece of paper

Ps is what the alphabet would be if q and r were eliminated

Seeing Jimmy Carr live was possibly the funniest night of my life.

Dylan Moran, Jerry Seinfeld, Ross Noble all deserve mentions

I also saw Hale and Pace last year; they haven't lost anything over the years either

Seeing Jimmy Carr live was possibly the funniest night of my life.

Dylan Moran, Jerry Seinfeld, Ross Noble all deserve mentions

I also saw Hale and Pace last year; they haven't lost anything over the years either

Jimmy carr is awesome. I've never seen him live but I've watched about a million videos of him on youtube.

I'm seeing Sam Simmons tonight. I saw him at last year's fringe festival and there was no way I was going to pass up seeing his new show. Most JJJ listeners would be familiar with him, no doubt. His live shows are just as strange as his radio stuff...

Rowan Atkinson's stand up skits crack me up.
[youtube]ihfieZBWT_E[/youtube]

Dave O'Doherty is excellent, Billy Connolly is still the king, What I've seen of Dylan Moran is great, love the show Mock the Week which has some great comedians on it.

Went to the Fringe "Best of the Fest" last night 2 of the comedians there were Eddie Ifft and Dave Thornton both of them were hilarious!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back