Simple questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, I've got a question for the music lovers out there.

I'm checking on a mate's house as he's o/s at the moment. I've got full run of his music collection. So my question is....

He's got quite a few Sepultura albums. Which one would be good as a taster for their body of work?

I'd suggest Roots. Probably not the quintessential Sepultura but its bloody fantastic, in my opinion. Heavily influenced by traditional Brazillian music but still metal...unusual mix, but it works.

I've got a quick question - last night I cooked a Jamie Oliver recipe - fish pie. Includes cream and obviously fish.

My question is - would it be a good idea to reheat it for lunch, or is that a recipe for food poisoning? Was stored safely in the refrigerator about an hour after coming out of the oven.

I'd eat it.

I've got a quick question - last night I cooked a Jamie Oliver recipe - fish pie. Includes cream and obviously fish.

My question is - would it be a good idea to reheat it for lunch, or is that a recipe for food poisoning? Was stored safely in the refrigerator about an hour after coming out of the oven.

Should be OK.

This reminded me of the time I had a few tickets to see his live show a couple of years back. His big finish to the show was cooking a fish stew, complete with him belting out a song while he played the drums.

Anyway, big audience packed with mums and their kids. I was there with a few people from work as guests of a media organisation (so a bit out of place). We were on the floor in hysterics and disbelief as the Regent Theatre sang as one "I want a fish stew, I want a fish stew now". Try saying that quickly and you'll see what I mean. I'm pretty sure there is a youtube clip of the song.

Has anyone ever returned fruit and/or vegies to the supermarket?

We've done it when we get home delivery. We don't return it, but if anything is delivered substandard, we just call them up and they credit it, no questions asked. I imagine you would get the same response at a store.

Hmm...that's probably not quite what I had in mind for my lunch break!

Thanks for the advice...fish pie (not stew) has been consumed...experiment is underway.

Let us know how you go

So my mate, he introduced me to his girlfriend the other night.

I can tell you she is absolutely 'hot'.

Reminds me of miranda kerr!

She met my expectation from the pictures I saw (I mean videos).

The thing i did not mention is that the girl is his '2nd cousin', wait, I mean 'Step-cousin'. Now, pay attention to step and this influences the simple question.

The 'simple' question is:

If a girl looks like miranda kerr or in fact is, and is your '2nd cousin' or '2nd step cousin', would you play baseball?

Distinguish between 'cousin' and 'step'

The thing i did not mention is that the girl is his '2nd cousin', wait, I mean 'Step-cousin'. Now, pay attention to step and this influences the simple question.

If a girl looks like miranda kerr or in fact is, and is your '2nd cousin' or '2nd step cousin', would you play baseball?

So you are, I mean your friend is going out with his 2nd Cousin...... Get him a Tassie membership GH :D

That's a slippery slope that one is. Bed the cousin (sure, add a 2 on the front to give you a little social and moral buffer but it 'aint fooling anyone) and next thing you'll be brewing your own hooch, roaring around in a swamp boat, chewing tobacco and walking your perimeter fence shouting out, "git off my land".

But if that doesn't bother you, or the prospect of having a surprise kid that had the DNA matrix of a shop-a-docket, then load the torpedo tubes captain.

Hope that helps.

That's a slippery slope that one is. Bed the cousin (sure, add a 2 on the front to give you a little social and moral buffer but it 'aint fooling anyone) and next thing you'll be brewing your own hooch, roaring around in a swamp boat, chewing tobacco and walking your perimeter fence shouting out, "git off my land".

But if that doesn't bother, or the prospect of having a surprise kid that had the DNA matrix of a shop-a-docket, then load the torpedo tubes captain.

Hope that helps.

Saw that a few weeks back up at Dashers BBQ Grizz. Safe to saw some interesting people up that way..... :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you are, I mean your friend is going out with his 2nd Cousin...... Get him a Tassie membership GH :D
Now Grizz has touched on the 2 part of this .........i for one will adress the STEP part........Would you have sex with your step sister...??
Recon even I would back away from this one GH....;)

[/b]
"Safe to saw".....??:confused:
And i told ya .......not blood related...:mad:

When it comes to hillbillys, 'aint everyone blood related? Therefore making the concept of related or not completely redundant.

Where's flippin' Noosa when you need him?

Now Grizz has touched on the 2 part of this .........i for one will adress the STEPpart........Would you have sex with your step sister...??

Just remember Dash.... its not GH himself, its his "friend" ;) :D

Speaking of which, I wonder where GH is tonight?

Hope he's not..... oh never mind

Henry, I was at the Metallica gig last evening and did not get home to 4am so missed out on all these responses.

I can confirm the person is not me, its a mate.

Grizz had some interesting responses, from personal experience I assume.

Well I thought i'd pose the question!

Now Grizz has touched on the 2 part of this .........i for one will adress the STEP part........Would you have sex with your step sister...??

NO, something you want to share big fella!

Henry, I was at the Metallica gig last evening and did not get home to 4am so missed out on all these responses.

Thanks for clearing it up mate. :D

Yeah, its dangerous being away from BF for just one night isn't it.

I presume last night you had a good time at the 'Metallica Concert'

Give us some info 'go hawks'

go to the heavy metal is law thread, happy to answer question

A deflection of Tendulkar like proportions. Let's not forget you posed the question for a "friend" who wanted "moral permission" to get with his own people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back