Simple questions

Remove this Banner Ad

With school holidays upon us, any ideas on how to keep the kids amused next week? I have a weeks leave, so i'm looking after the brats, god i hope we have good weather so i could lock them outside and let them roam in the backyard, and have some peace time on my own.

I'll vouch for Scienceworks with the rider that must get there early.

I know this is a thread for asking simple questions but let me just say thanks for the ideas. Haven't taken them to 'scienceworks", definitely schedule tuesday or wednesday next week for that.
My eldest had his auskick presentation 2 weeks ago and yesterday at primary school, they had 'Football-Day' where the kids dress up in there football attire. I took them to school in the morning, all decked out in there Hawk jumpers and loyal hats, scarfs.
A huge number of kids in Hawthorn outfits, one of my sons class there are 6 boys who barrack for the Hawkers and there all friends, one of the mothers took a photo of them. We are talking Alphington/Fairfied area just north of the yarra, all goes well for the future :thumbsu:.

We do have Wii, but they have been banned, my 2 eldest have running battles when one loses a game, i've told them if they misbehave no more Wii, they are on there best behaviour trying to get me to change my mind. Can't help it, i will probably let them play this week.

What was it like when you guys were growing up?

My parents were strict. My dad had to look at us and we froze. Certainly never spoke back to them.

I could start a thread on my dad... Langers knows him... absolute nut case.

Question: have you ever cheated at a board game with your kids?

He is that Grizz. Every family has one, but maybe in varying degrees. I think he hits 11 on the dial.

Is it wrong to accept a freebie Grand Final ticket when your team isn't playing?

I couldn't give a stuff about Eddy's feral zombie army, but the other mob...

BTW, did your 'friend' resolve their ethical dilemma, GH?

Is it wrong to accept a freebie Grand Final ticket when your team isn't playing?

I couldn't give a stuff about Eddy's feral zombie army, but the other mob...

BTW, did your 'friend' resolve their ethical dilemma, GH?

Can't believe judd has 5 BOG's

1. i'd go to the final mate, should be a great match! don't scalp it, they are onto all the 'auction' site

2. re my mate, yes, he is with her......and he is proud of it.

Just because your old, can you get away with saying 'NTTAWWT' twice in 10 seconds on Brownlow Night?

I saw that, what was the context, is he actually 'gay'? If he is not, hope they get off Stephanie Rice's back!

Henry, sorry if you were offended by his comments.

I saw that, what was the context, is he actually 'gay'? If he is not, hope they get off Stephanie Rice's back!

Henry, sorry if you were offended by his comments.

No worse than the comments that some have left on my profile page GH :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simple Question: I saw this in the window of the video shop in Carlisle Street, is it real?

bike.jpg

Hmmm.......my question, why does Grizz have no reflection?

Hmmm.......my question, why does Grizz have no reflection?

I have no shadow either. The Carlisle St video store is known for its funny signs. a couple of years ago there was one on the door that said: 'any mention of Facebook is forbidden in this store'.

Q. When does daylight savings start?

Daylight Saving in Victoria

Home
DaylightSaving1forward.gif

At start of daylight saving period, move clock forward one hour at 2 am.
DaylightSaving2back.gif

At end of daylight saving period, move clock back one hour at 3 am.
2010/2011

Victoria's period of daylight saving will start at 2:00am on Sunday 3 October 2010. At 2:00am move clocks forward one hour to 3:00am.
Victoria's period of daylight saving will end on Sunday 3 April 2011. At 3:00am move clocks backward one hour to 2:00am.

Bring it on!!! Just love daylight savings. Headin down to the beach after work with the dogs....just bliss.

Why can't I have my same seat at last weeks GF at next weeks?????:confused:;)

Because you stopped some deserving salt of the earth Pies fans from going to the GF. For Shame.

I believe that 50% of all cars I see broken down on the side of the road are Ford Falcons. Am I right?

I believe that 50% of all cars I see broken down on the side of the road are Ford Falcons. Am I right?
You'll only be right if you count them all & then get the percentage.;):D

Seriously though, it may be a Victorian thing. At the moment in the inner west of Adelaide it is the Subaru WRX that seems to be occupying the lanes with the bonnet up during peak hour.

It's one of those things you hold to be true without any evidence and then because of your bias, what you see simply reinforces it.

It's one of those things you hold to be true without any evidence and then because of your bias, what you see simply reinforces it.
Like "All Carlton supporters are bastards"?

Yep, I understand that one.

Any respectable kids party should have alcohol for the fathers. SO it really depends on how much you need to drink. Or if you can nominate a designated driver.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back