Competitions Round 4 GDT: North Melbourne vs Fremantle @ Patersons Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

And what was that free kick for that resulted in the 50 meter penalty anyone know? Fox sports didnt replay it cause im pretty sure they didnt know either.

High Tackle apparently :confused:

We have no targets inside 50.

Goldstein has dropped everything today.

Ziebell likewise, has dropped 3 gimme marks.

LT at FF is putrid, only takes a mark when his little "tricks" to move his opponent work.

Petrie rarely sited near goal.

May as well chuck Taz down forward see how he goes.
Especially when he's kicking straight to the opposition under no pressure inside their 50 and it results in a goal.

Thompson's having a putrid season.

We are shit!

Worst skills in the AFL!

****ed if I know what they are practicing at training, but it isn't skill execution.

Freo are a pack of front runners that are allowed to play that way because of our shit skills.

Can't pick the thing up cleanly, can't kick and always take the wrong option.

I'm sick of that dog Crowley getting away with scragging Wells.

Wells needs to make the maggot aware that he is getting held everytime he tries to run.

WE ARE SHIT!!!

Nobody on Ballantyne, nobody on Pavlich, shitful skills, getting what we deserve.

Too many guys who are not getting the ball, not using the ball and are losing too many one-on-one contests. Scott has to start dropping guys not performing and reward guys in the VFL playing good footy.

We have no targets inside 50.

Goldstein has dropped everything today.

Ziebell likewise, has dropped 3 gimme marks.

LT at FF is putrid, only takes a mark when his little "tricks" to move his opponent work.

Petrie rarely sited near goal.

May as well chuck Taz down forward see how he goes.

And bring in Majak Daw next week FFS!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thomas not converting but he is at least competing and getting his hands on it. has 16 possessions compared to Petrie, HAnsen and Edwards 18 combined.

Why do we keep kicking it to LT? **** me! kick it to drew or lachie lace out, bring them into the game

I'll tell you why, it's because Thomas is the only player who constantly presents himself as an option, he tries as hard as Ballantyne does although he let's himself down a lot.

If Petrie, Edwards and Hansen presented like Thomas we would never lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back