Roast People who don't pay up on bets...

Remove this Banner Ad

Incentive for him to pay up, Pav can't stay away from our board and offer his two cents worth not matter how hard he tries.

Besides how long has it been since the bet was due? More then a year now at least

Since the 2009 draft. So, well more than a year. I'm not too concerned about it, just a bit of fun really. I'm not losing sleep over the $50.

He's a troll.

A creative and educated one (particularly on footy) but still a troll.

You don't get multiple accounts infracted out for no reason.
The only problem with trolls is that they're usually annoying, unoriginal and repetitive. If the guy is supposedly trolling and yet is still generating good discussion in a manner that's interesting/engaging, then what's the problem? Besides, he's not your typical bay 13 cretin who's never spotted talking seriously about footy, he knows his s**t and demonstrates it a lot of the time.

The only problem with trolls is that they're usually annoying, unoriginal and repetitive. If the guy is supposedly trolling and yet is still generating good discussion in a manner that's interesting/engaging, then what's the problem? Besides, he's not your typical bay 13 cretin who's never spotted talking seriously about footy, he knows his s**t and demonstrates it a lot of the time.

Are you and Pav rooting or something?

That's true, until he starts trolling

He just can't help himself...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why when you are betting you leave the funds in "escrow" with a trusted third party.

I have learnt this enough from betting on the Packers to beat the Steelers in the 2011 Superbowl (one carton) and some bets with an in-life Essendon friend (owed 6 cartons)

I doubt these are ever getting paid...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back