Camo
Camste
Alex
Dacheez
Wii
Jordz

Come at us, come the **** at us bro

That team is giving me a Hardline Pro. :thumbsu:
However missing legends such as Gimp, Barnzy, Dib and Fudge.

Team sexc vs. campers

lol

morell
witts
gimp
dibikins
jackinthebox
lolwuturdead

THAT'S ****ING GAME OVER RIGHT THERE

we got literally every base covered

lolwuturdead caps more bases than anyone ever
dibikins is a domination monster
jackinthebox gets moabs consistently in TDM
gimp has every shotgun in the game gold
morell is the biggest chameleon on bigfooty
i am a god

you guys are faaaarked

morell
witts
gimp
dibikins
jackinthebox
lolwuturdead

that team wouldn't be beaten often.
in fact i dare say it could even compete in legit clan matches (with gameplan and training of course) too considering the individual talents/strengths of everybody.

you have the two best players on the site in gimp and jackinthebox being incredibly tough to seperate. both play extremely differently but can add to any mode.
the third best/most dominant is dibi with his complete objective first as well as big kills style.
you next in line as a solid slayer who sometimes plays the objective and just there you have the 4 best players on the site (imo from who i've played with on mw3) in the one team.

then you add in morell who would be a thorn in the heel of anyone trying to go for the objectives in those modes with his strength lying in tdm's and lolwuturdead who doesn't care about k/d and just runs head first into any objective and is the type of player you'd always want on your team....players like him win objective matches!

a team with any of camste, wiitardation, dacheezball, westcoastjordz, alexcollidescope, benno, hbk619, swade, barrnzy, lj-gibbs, fudgey, mrfeatherbottom, mcd, grro etc......(could keep on going) would def win matches though and the ones they don't would be a tight affair.

the depth on this site is actually staggering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yeah. The site does have a pretty incredible amount of depth.

You could put together a competitive team from the players that play here quite easily.

Given that pretty much everyone here plays without a headset, given that added sound advantage.. sky = limit etc.

lol

morell
witts
gimp
dibikins
jackinthebox
lolwuturdead

THAT'S ****ING GAME OVER RIGHT THERE

we got literally every base covered

lolwuturdead caps more bases than anyone ever
dibikins is a domination monster
jackinthebox gets moabs consistently in TDM
gimp has every shotgun in the game gold
morell is the biggest chameleon on bigfooty
i am a god

you guys are faaaarked

Check those Dom leader boards lately? we got the top 3. Dom is won, don't bother showing up :)

Check those Dom leader boards lately? we got the top 3. Dom is won, don't bother showing up :)

You're shook.

If Dibikins & Lolwut had the hours we all do, they would be higher than the rest of us, and you know it.

Haven't tried to chase for a moab till today and came agonisingly close with 23 kills. I came across two guys, I killed one of them and got a few shots off at the second one but not enough for the 24th kill.
Search and destroy is so frustating, never played till today and all you see are campers and trickscopers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back