Multiplat Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

The beta opens for all PlayStation owners from 3am Monday morning to Tuesday.

Next weekend has a similar set up except for all consoles.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

played a few hrs. first couple of games i was bad and had no idea on the maps. I think there are 4 in the BETA but one almost never shows up.

Had a game of dom and my team was so bad i started to wonder how they made it far enough in life to have a conscious thought and were still this dumb. They would just run up the middle and get slaughtered in the same spot not even trying to take points.

Gave this a go this morning, thanks aussiedude for the code!

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve played an FPS with a controller so taken some getting used to, got wrecked the first few games.

This feels really good, guns feel and sound great so far. A couple of the maps feel a touch big but still pretty fun.

Looking more likely a day one purchase.

Sunk another 5 or so hours into the beta and I’m really enjoying it. This is what I remember COD being, fast and frenetic!

The maps I thought were too big are actually ok once you learn the lanes.

Can’t wait for next weekend so I can play with mouse and keyboard.

Stayed up for the start of the open/pc early beta. 2 games of dom and 1 tdm. All different maps.

- spawns are ****ed. Squad spawns have you pinging all over the map. Doesn’t help with learning map design and routes as its hard to get bearing early on.

- visually the game looks great. Graphics are crisp. Good colours and the game runs buttery smooth on my system. Very stable lag at 10-15ms which is even better than my cold war/vanguard ping range of 25-35 so that’s a good start if they can maintain that for the full build. Impressive given it was 3am too.

- UI is convoluted. Just trying to navigate the 3 or 4 clickable sub menu buttons to get to the mouse sensitivity or keybind section was unnecessary compared to recent cod iterations. Needs cleaning up for launch.

- TTK is ridiculously fast. Very little reaction time if you’re flanked. You’re just dead.

- Footsteps are far too loud, you’ll be moving round the map then bang dead. Some guy has heard your elephant steps and pre-aimed the door.

- Movement is much slower than recent cod games I feel. Running does seem slower.

Super keen on this one. Played the s**t out of Modern Warfare, the two since haven't come close since.
I hated the doors, maps and foot steps in MW19. Still played it heaps.

But enjoyed CW and Vanguard far more. Still hopping onto the current game most nights before bed.

This game will be good if they tune down the elephant footsteps. Lots of beta deaths purely because you dared move and the other player soundwhored you. Maps, guns, equipment, art and design look incredible.

UAV is OP in the early game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hated the doors, maps and foot steps in MW19. Still played it heaps.

But enjoyed CW and Vanguard far more. Still hopping onto the current game most nights before bed.

This game will be good if they tune down the elephant footsteps. Lots of beta deaths purely because you dared move and the other player soundwhored you. Maps, guns, equipment, art and design look incredible.

UAV is OP in the early game.
Haha there you go, I loved all that (except maybe the foot steps).

This will have cross play again won't it?

The footsteps sounding like a herd of elephants was a joke, just promoted camping. The perk system was dumb with 3 and 4 earned in game, No red dots on the mini map when the enemy was shooting is also stupid, same with lack of nameplates.

But otherwise the Beta was fine.

Pre ordered and had a few games on the Beta.

first COD I have played in a few years now but I found it enjoyable.

I'm mainly playing team death match, search and destroy etc but it was good!

Will take a bit to get used to the gunsmith side of things.

I found Domination a lot more enjoyable than TDM, especially when playing with friends. Having the objectives gives you something to work together towards at least.

I found Domination a lot more enjoyable than TDM, especially when playing with friends. Having the objectives gives you something to work together towards at least.

Hardpoint was brilliant with a group of mates, most I've enjoyed a FPS multiplayer in a very long time.

Thoroughly enjoying the campaign. The graphics and the art design are stunning.
Making it early access for pre-orders also helps get more people to actually play the campaign. Most would not bother on a normal release as they're trying out MP.

Thoroughly enjoying the campaign. The graphics and the art design are stunning.
Making it early access for pre-orders also helps get more people to actually play the campaign. Most would not bother on a normal release as they're trying out MP.
Yeah its been great, loving the little bit slower gun play and the mission design.

Keen as mustard for this. I'm not a huge COD guy but playing this with friends is good genuine fun.

Looking forward to the campaign more then anything.

Campaign was good, really good when you consider it a FPS game built for MP.

Sets up well for MW3 or the rumored story DLC. i can see the post credits scene setting up the DLC and then MW3 being the results of that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back