Official: Question Time - with star Dragons' vice captain Easty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief? Why Chief?

Just because he runs the website he thinks he runs the show... pfft.

Why is Juggs so angry at the world?

I wish I knew. Maybe we should give him the number for kids help line though.

You also only hate me because I told my cousin to not reply to your PM's (All 12 of them) asking if he wants to continue playing etc. All whilst asking me if he wanted to still play and me telling you he is keen.

Whilst that may be true, the last time I looked he hadn't been on any part of bigfooty (not even signing in) for 2 months.

But like you he sooked up at every possible opportunity when he didn't trouble the scorers. I reckon this 'cousin' of yours might be you instead. What's the penalty for playing as an alias again? I know we can't be penalised for it, we were unaware before now.

Ah, here it is.

5.4: Aliases: Aliases of any playing BigFooty user will not be permitted to play (Max = one [1] identity per player). Any player found in violation of this rule will be suspended for a minimum (but not restricted to) of nine (9) matches. Any captain having prior knowledge of any aliases and playing such aliases in home and away matches will have their club docked of all premiership points won prior to playing the alias. If a second offence occurs the club will be unable to accrue any premiership points for the rest of the season. Any club playing aliases in finals matches will be deemed to forfeit the match.

Minimum 9 game ban Tommy... I do hope he really is your cousin.

Why is the world so unkind?

Get our glorious mods to check than I suppose :thumbsu: Is there any punishment for slander on here?

But you seem, mad :)

Isn't that what the SFA is built on.

I'm not mad, but it would be amusing if it were the case. *I know he's not your alias, unless you're really committed to having poor grammar.

Easty, is it true that TommyGun was once found naked in your bathroom with a bottle of Johnson's No More Tears and a sheep?

I was wrestling a lion the other day and whilst this was unfolding a black bear wanted to join in. I banged the lion and black bears heads together and walked off. I came back about an hour or so later and the lion and bear were still fighting. My question is, why are the dragons so good? I mean it's not fair to the rest of the competition. Please explain?

Easty, is it true that TommyGun was once found naked in your bathroom with a bottle of Johnson's No More Tears and a sheep?

No, that isn't true.

That's TommyGun's pregame ritual.

I was wrestling a lion the other day and whilst this was unfolding a black bear wanted to join in. I banged the lion and black bears heads together and walked off. I came back about an hour or so later and the lion and bear were still fighting. My question is, why are the dragons so good? I mean it's not fair to the rest of the competition. Please explain?

We have the best mix of youth and experience in the competition. And we're only going to get better. Ljp hasn't fired yet and I'm yet to play a full game in the Ruck.

You annoy me bonce because your arguments just keep on going in circles until the other poster gets bored and leaves, then you claim victory of the argument because you posted last.

Is Deddy's question time thread superior to yours?

No, no it isn't.

Why, when ZacMac10 decided to change his name, twice, people followed him? There have been numerous examples over the previous few weeks of people changing their name, albeit subtly. Please explain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why, when ZacMac10 decided to change his name, twice, people followed him? There have been numerous examples over the previous few weeks of people changing their name, albeit subtly. Please explain.

I was the one that started that trend. Just noone remembers me as EastyEffect.

If you had to choose between SKM, Jobe, Deddy and Harpsicord who would you take?

Deddy, easily.

If you had to choose between SKM, Jobe, Deddy and Harpsicord who would you take?
Why have you put me in a the same class as these guys? I'm not being up myself but surely I'm nowhere near as bad as them.

Why have you put me in a the same class as these guys? I'm not being up myself but surely I'm nowhere near as bad as them.
Quite obviously he doesn't like you. If anybody else was to be put in that motley crew, timmy would surely take Deddy's spot. Am I right Easty?

Apologies if this has been asked Minister Easty, but how do you feel that Deddy's thread now has about 20 more posts than yours, and do you plan on sueing for intellectual property theft?

Post count means nothing when all they're talking about is gaming.

Also have you seen my Foxtel remote?

Try under the couch. :thumbsu:

Quite obviously he doesn't like you. If anybody else was to be put in that motley crew, timmy would surely take Deddy's spot. Am I right Easty?

To be honest I don't give a shit. You're all irrelevant in my book. Talk to me when you're on my level.

With 3, wait no, 4 star Dragons on the way out at season's end, will you and Ljp be holding a booze cruise after your heartbreaking 3pt prelim final loss to convince those players on the outer to stay?

With 3, wait no, 4 star Dragons on the way out at season's end, will you and Ljp be holding a booze cruise after your heartbreaking 3pt prelim final loss to convince those players on the outer to stay?

No.

Firstly because we're going to with the premiership.

Secondly because these players will be more than happy to stay with the reining premiers. (well, except BBB)

No.

Firstly because we're going to with the premiership.

Secondly because these players will be more than happy to stay with the reining premiers. (well, except BBB)

you're going to what? :confused:

Also...

What transfer targets do you have in mind? (Yes lets unsettle the other clubs a week out from the finals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back