Official: Question Time - with star Dragons' vice captain Easty.

Remove this Banner Ad

No.

Firstly because we're going to with the premiership.

Secondly because these players will be more than happy to stay with the reining premiers. (well, except BBB)

I would like a premiership and a booze cruise :thumbsu: ;)

No.

Firstly because we're going to with the premiership.

Secondly because these players will be more than happy to stay with the reining premiers. (well, except BBB)
I haven't made any decisions on my future yet - but I am likely to leave the Dragons, not 100% out the door yet.

Have I improved at all this season?

You've went backwards.

I have trouble remembering the differences between Effect and Affect. Can you come up with a mnemonic for me to remember what situation to use each in. Also, a mnenomic to remember how to spell "mnemonic" would be appreciated

No, I can not.

Am I on your level yet, Easty?

Take the stairs down. Don't go to Jobe and SKM's basement, that's too far.

Seriously though Easty, what is your level and who do you consider to be on it? :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beez is a bit more creative, which is the only difference between the two.

Very close though.
I would've thought that my activity levels would be the major difference, meaning I am far superior. Oh, and my devilish good looks :cool:

Biggest improver and poster who has gone backwards the most?

Backwards = SKM. Actually thought he was ok at the end of S14. + Plugg3r. Combination of leaving the Dragons and starting a mini war with J3V really hurt him.

Forwards = HARPS. Had a big second half of the year. Matured nicely. Marklar, tigland and Gibbsy also made great improvements.

This is compared to the end of last year.

With 3, wait no, 4 star Dragons on the way out at season's end, will you and Ljp be holding a booze cruise after your heartbreaking 3pt prelim final loss to convince those players on the outer to stay?

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
SDRAGONS : 13.8.86
BOMBERS : 12.17.89
=====================================

Once again, beez shows his superiority. Care to phrase your previous answer differently now? :p

What happened to our season?

We'll go with a lack of finals experience. We'll be better for the experience.

Once again, beez shows his superiority. Care to phrase your previous answer differently now? :p

Haha. ****. :eek:

Umm.. Not sure what our end of season trip will be yet, something to discuss with the boys I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back