Melbourne vs. GCS

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a flog.

Didn't he pull this s**t when they beat Freo at the MCG in front of 9 thousand people one year. He got absolutely roasted in the media for it.

It's pathetic.

They've been humiliated all year and now they're beating up on a young team with only 17 fit players and they're all running around beating their chests like world beaters. By all means celebrate. But celebrate with your teammates. Don't pull out the goose-step or turn to the crowd and do the double finger point.

I swear Brad Green probably celebrates goals during training with the fist pumps and pointing to the non-existent crowd. Pathetic. Beating up on some kids that have nothing left after a long season? Congratulations.

Surely GAJ is starting to think...

qVXcr.jpg

I swear Brad Green probably celebrates goals during training with the fist pumps and pointing to the non-existent crowd. Pathetic. Beating up on some kids that have nothing left after a long season? Congratulations.

bit more respect for a former leader of the club ... o_O thats leading from the front Brad Green style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely GAJ is starting to think...

Would probably just look in his wallet and be happy. Geelong don't need him anyways, as they showed last year.

Plus he's playing the best footy of his life.

No sane person would take Melbourne's youngsters over Brisbane's young players so why you're pursuing this is bewildering. Redden, Rockliff, Rich, Zorko and Hanley are better than Melbourne's entire list.
7 likes?

wow.

We've already taken their best player anyway

Being a 'flat track' bully is a capital offence in thse parts. Regularly smashing the crap sides, then getting regularly smashed by a superior side.

Deal with it and don't take it too personally. A fair few have this persecution/victim/inferiority complex on an internet message board devoted to a particular sport.
I'd love it if we regularly beat crap sides.

7 likes?

wow.

We've already taken their best player anyway

Not sure why you Melbourne supporters seem to have a chip on your shoulder about Brisbane, but it's really irrelevant.

And lol.

Somehow GC have more inside 50s, what a dull quarter.

Geez Melbourne fans are clueless, they boo at the stupidest decisions. Worse than Collingwood ferals.

bwahahahahahahahaha

an ESSENDON supporter saying this? Holy s**t.

Your supporters are renowned country wide as the most clueless by far, and they boo ANY decision that goes against them even when it is 100% correct.

hahahaha wow, what a clown you are.

It's pathetic.

They've been humiliated all year and now they're beating up on a young team with only 17 fit players and they're all running around beating their chests like world beaters. By all means celebrate. But celebrate with your teammates. Don't pull out the goose-step or turn to the crowd and do the double finger point.
You, grizzly, riteo and a few others should remove your mouths from each others posteriors and recognise the fact that these players have been through enough crap this year to enjoy their first wins in 6 weeks.

Good to see the hate is fresh.

Well done to BG, looked cooked just a month ago and will now get another year.

I'm sure he's regretting the sun, surf and million dollars a year.

Did you seriously think he was moving to a premiership side?

No, it's just that GCS look miles off even being a finals side by 2014-15.

I don't think any of their KPP are good enough. Good nucleus of young midfielders, very average KPP and the wrong uncontracted players targeted (excepting Bock and Ablett).

Not sure why you Melbourne supporters seem to have a chip on your shoulder about Brisbane, but it's really irrelevant.

And lol.

Somehow GC have more inside 50s, what a dull quarter.
I've said nothing about Brisbane, not sure why they're being discussed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back