Autopsy AFL 2023 Grand Final - Pies vs Lions Sat Sept 30th 2:30pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 29 5.9%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 20 4.1%
  • Pies by 7-20

Votes: 116 23.6%
  • Lions by 7-20

Votes: 216 43.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 47 9.6%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 53 10.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest ever comeback in a grand final at 3/4 is 24 points in 1984. They’d want to be a bit closer I’d reckon.
Maybe, but it's all mental. They'll both be knackered at that stage with the heat, in this scenario.
The crowd starts "Coooollingwoood, Coooollingwoood", get a quick goal or two, and tired Lions could try and save it, which won't end well if 20 points up with 15 minutes to go...

I'm not sure if others have already posted about this but a young bloke has recently been uploading quality clips over an hour in length of our training sessions.

Nah. The 2x goals from frees in q4 would not have been awarded to other sides though.
We know South Aussies are a bit slow but gee wiz... if you don't think they're free kicks then I am truly embarrassed for you. Give Kane Farrell a call and teach him the rules. And thank him for us for the four points

You guys are such weird campaigners how you simultaneously deny and brag about getting a ride from the umpires lol
You are hurt aren't you? Why does our sensational season (two actually) and premiership upset you so much? I don't understand. Is it because we humiliated you earlier in the year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are hurt aren't you? Why does our sensational season (two actually) and premiership upset you so much? I don't understand. Is it because we humiliated you earlier in the year?
Weird is still crying about umpiring decisions when it's not going to change a damn thing.
BWHahahahahaha
I’m just pointing out facts. You can get sarcy all you like but I know Collingwood fans get extremely upset when they are confronted with the fact that they are an umpire team with an umpire premiership.

I’m just pointing out facts. You can get sarcy all you like but I know Collingwood fans get extremely upset when they are confronted with the fact that they are an umpire team with an umpire premiership.
I couldn't care less if you think we were looked after by the umps, because no matter what you think, nothing is going to change the results.
All I see is a sook, and if the players are as big a sook as you, it's no wonder they are they biggest chokers in the AFL.

I couldn't care less if you think we were looked after by the umps, because no matter what you think, nothing is going to change the results.
All I see is a sook, and if the players are as big a sook as you, it's no wonder they are they biggest chokers in the AFL.
They're just lucky Collingwood weren't in the mix in 2004 to stand between them and a shot at the flag, like we did in 2002 and 2003.

Meanwhile, it's been a long time between drinks for Kenny's boys...

All I see is a sook, and if the players are as big a sook as you, it's no wonder they are the biggest chokers in the AFL.
It doesn’t change it. But let’s be honest, people don’t look back on the 2016 flag with a great deal of admiration. Yes they’re the 2016 premiers, yes you can’t change the result, but it still stinks to high heaven.

They're just lucky Collingwood weren't in the mix in 2004 to stand between them and a shot at the flag, like we did in 2002 and 2003.

Meanwhile, it's been a long time between drinks for Kenny's boys...
Hahaha, yeah they think it's Kenny, but it's been going on a long time before Kenny got there, biggest peahearts in the AFL, Kenny has actually done a great job getting them as close as he does.

It doesn’t change it. But let’s be honest, people don’t look back on the 2016 flag with a great deal of admiration. Yes they’re the 2016 premiers, yes you can’t change the result, but it still stinks to high heaven.
Put an asterix beside it then if it makes you feel better.

Sook.

2023 was a pretty close season depending on the day.
16th beating both grand finalists
Carlton and GWS bottom 6 until half way then reaching prelims

No shock the pies won so many close ones

I'm not convinced. What goes through somebody's head to leap to animal violence? That's just disturbing.
“Kicking the dog” refers to oppressive, or aggressive, often displaced behavior towards others. The dog is an analogy for the people who are important and loyal to us such as employees, co-workers, friends and family.

;) You are one smartie! How did you work out our secret when so many others have no idea? Shoosh!

Back