Autopsy AFL 2023 Second Qualifying Final - Lions v Port Sat Sept 9th 7:25pm EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 63 41.7%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 21.2%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 39 25.8%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

whats happened to xavier duursma? made to look like an ammos player by someone the commentary team informed me was surprisingly playing their first finals game in jaspa fletcher

David Koch and Ken Hinkley tore my club apart, and continue to piss on its ashes.

Last night the camera went onto Kochie in the crowd and everyone laughed in unison. Great moment.

A bit harsh, Port have been very good all year and it’s no easy feat winning on the road at the Gabba. Plenty of chances and opportunities missed to take the crowd and steam out of the Lions.
Re-group and go again next week at home and a prelim at the G against the pies is an opportunity worth having.
Please. I've seen this dance a million times now, it's groundhog Day. Finals are hinkleys kryptonite and we're the morons that decided to sign him before the finals because of Koch's ego. Fact of the matter is, we've only beaten one club in finals since 2014, and that's Geelong. That's pathetic, I refuse to sit back and watch ken go through another list of talent and * it up. The boys say they love and play for Kenny, but every time we have a pressure situation we s**t the bed. Ken is a perineal loser, and as long as he's at the club that's the mentality that will stay.l

A bit harsh, Port have been very good all year and it’s no easy feat winning on the road at the Gabba. Plenty of chances and opportunities missed to take the crowd and steam out of the Lions.
Re-group and go again next week at home and a prelim at the G against the pies is an opportunity worth having.
If they get to the prelim Collingwood will smash them at the G.

Would think a flu vax would almost be mandatory for the players
The only time I have had Flu like symptoms was a couple of weeks after one of the 2-3 Flu shots I have had in my 63 years.

Also held off on getting the Covid jab until relatively late, only time I had Covid(pretty bad for few days) was a week after my 2nd Covid jab.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only time I have had Flu like symptoms was a couple of weeks after one of the 2-3 Flu shots I have had in my 63 years.

Also held off on getting the Covid jab until relatively late, only time I had Covid(pretty bad for few days) was a week after my 2nd Covid jab.
Not sure you understand how vaccines work my friend but one has nothing to do with the other.

With better kicking Port could have been 20-30 up half way through the 2nd quarter and from there it could be a completely different game.

I disagree with this. We were in control for most of the match. Yes they missed shots but so did Hipwood early. Maybe even, but 30 points up? No way did the game feel that way regardless of their misses.

With better kicking Port could have been 20-30 up half way through the 2nd quarter and from there it could be a completely different game.

People keep saying this while discounting the fact that Hipwood in the first also missed from 40 out straight in front and from about 15 on minimal angle. If we're doing whataboutisms then I'd like to claim 10 points back from those 2 misses thanks

I am just stating my experience in reply to a message that mentioned the flu and vaccines and my personal experiences, no need to be so condescending.
I drove to the train station and the train broke down, must have been because I drove a car.

That’s the equivalent of your statement and borderline antivax so condescension isn’t out of line.

I drove to the train station and the train broke down, must have been because I drove a car.

That’s the equivalent of your statement and borderline antivax so condescension isn’t out of line.
Anti vax?:rolleyes:🤣

In the post you quoted I stated I took vaccines so I am pretty poor at living the anti vax lifestyle, I have taken multiple vaccines during my life... again just relaying my personal experience.

You do realize >

Vaccine efficacy, effectiveness and protection.

Even after someone takes all of the recommended doses and waits a few weeks for immunity to build up, there is still a chance that they can get infected. Vaccines do not provide full (100%) protection, so 'breakthrough infections' – where people get the virus, despite having been fully vaccinated – will occur.

I will not be posting anything further in this thread on Vaccines/Covid etc, there are plenty of more appropriate threads on Big Footy for it to be discussed.

I was pulling your leg

Not really..

Zorks has white line fever yes but a lovely guy off field

Dayne Zorko, Brisbane Lions captain and RMHC Ambassador, said he loved the initiative and the chance to help give back.

“The Ronald McDonald House Charities South East Queensland do such incredible work in supporting families caring for their seriously ill or injured children,” he said.

“As a father myself, I can only imagine how stressful it must be for those parents and families, so anything we can do to help I am all for it.

“I hope the boys kick a big score every week, but on Sunday every goal kicked will have extra meaning and I think those watching will be cheering for plenty of goals.”

All funds raised goes directly towards proving essential accommodation and support services to seriously ill children and their families.

Back