Autopsy AFL 2023 First Qualifying Final - Pies v Demons Thurs Sept 7th 7:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 18 7.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 86 34.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 92 36.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't help but I'm sure having Pettracca forward would have helped that.
Except you lose stoppage grunt because Brayshaw is far less influential than Petracca - and therefore Coll get more ball, and more ball means more scoring.
So Petracca fwd, would not be the winning solution- and that’s without even discussing his poor kicking accuracy.

Except you lose stoppage grunt because Brayshaw is far less influential than Petracca - and therefore Coll get more ball, and more ball means more scoring.
So Petracca fwd, would not be the winning solution- and that’s without even discussing his poor kicking accuracy.

Brayshaw is one of the better mids in the AFL.

Having watched the reply you wouldn't think Melbourne would get a better run with the umpires than that for the rest of the finals series. Right from the first minute when Hill clearly should have got a free for running down Lever in the goal square, to Melbourne constantly throwing the footy, to gifts to Petracca when he straight up drops the footy in a tackle and gets a shot at goal for it.... Melbourne very lucky to get so close.
Missed a few like that, Pies done what was needed, everyone can winge as much as they like

Some Melbourne supporters need to look forwards. All this harping about last night (Maynard blah blah, Ginnivan blah blah, Inside 50 count blah blah, Poor Goal Kicking blah blah) is wasted energy.
You lost, it’s over.
Focus on tonight’s game to get a grip on your next opponent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Moore bog

Wow. Dropping Noble will kick off a straight sets exit. Shouldn't have done it. WHE is all I can say.
Once again Fly made the right call. Pies won, Noble dropped had no effect and WHE stepped up. After being so completely wrong I’m not surprised that that’s all you can say.

Once again Fly made the right call. Pies won, Noble dropped had no effect and WHE stepped up. After being so completely wrong I’m not surprised that that’s all you can say.
Na. Noble should have played, would have probably won by more. WHE is like a worse version of Zac Dawson. But obviously seeing as you are lurking around replying to posts after the fact I will admit I was wrong. Collingwood didn't go out in straight sets. Very unconvincing win all the same.

Na. Noble should have played, would have probably won by more. WHE is like a worse version of Zac Dawson. But obviously seeing as you are lurking around replying to posts after the fact I will admit I was wrong. Collingwood didn't go out in straight sets. Very unconvincing win all the same.
We don’t need an admission. Contrary to the stereotype, we can read how wrong you were and continue to be. WHE and Zac Dawson couldn’t be more opposite. Stick to the pussies list.

I mean sure if we want to include Ginnivan at the end there we can but he did get pinged HTB for it.
Really unclear what your argument is?
Perhaps you can go again?!?

You went at Maynard for standing over picket for faking a high?
How does gini playing for a free and not getting it relate to your comment about Maynard bringing the game into disrepute?

Assume you’re also against petraca doing the same to Mitchell in the first by standing over him for exaggerating a contact?
Yes?

Back