Autopsy AFL 2024 Opening Round 0 - Swans v Demons Thurs March 7th 7:30pm AEDT (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 32.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • Swans by a lot

• Demons by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it’s easier for forwards to play back. I’m not suggesting Petty can’t be a good forward, it’s just that alot of Melbourne fans think he is the big difference, yet he really apart from 1 game, he is unproven as a forward.
I think it’s more that he competes hard, takes a good grab, reads the play well and is going to be a 100% upgrade on Schache who looked Eastern Football League standard last night.

We are in dire straits, nonetheless. Positive is Pickett and McAdam in eventually. We lost by 22 points in Sydney. It’s not the worst of the worst. Sydney will be top 4 id think.

The biggest issue is our coaching and failure to sort out our forward line post 2021. Bulldogs, Hawks, Port, Adelaide, Brisbane. Could lose 4 of those. Not sure what the WB are like. Genuinely could be 2-4 after 6 games which is bottom 10.

Was he with buddy??? 😍
Highly doubt that somehow. Buddy would have been sitting in his mansion on the Gold Coast with his wife and kids counting his Millions. The Other Bloke putting his in the pokies or up his snout. Some learn their lessons and reform in a good culture others just wallow helplessly into further decline in a shite one.

M
Highly doubt that somehow. Buddy would have been sitting in his mansion on the Gold Coast with his wife and kids counting his Millions. The Other Bloke putting his in the pokies or up his snout. Some learn their lessons and reform in a good culture others just wallow helplessly into further decline in a shite one.
True!
Buddy might be doing it behind close doors now. It’s more embarrassing when you’re old to be seen causing a scene.

M

True!
Buddy might be doing it behind close doors now. It’s more embarrassing when you’re old to be seen causing a scene.
Can’t imagine multi-millionaress Jacinta putting up with a drug-****ed Buddy around her kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t be concerned it’s all okay :)
You’re protective over buddy.. I like that

Well, we can’t have you making a dill of yourself - so I’ll stand ready to remind you when you are. 😉

Back