Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 2 - Saints v Pies Thurs March 21st 7:30pm AEDT (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 33 34.0%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

not to mention the wayne harmes goal! wat a ******* joke

tell it like clarkson,' i wont comment on the atrocious umpiring!'
Scary thing is.... I have seen more lopsided umpired games.

Dogs vs Crows in 2016 at docklands. Umpire Troy pannell handed out 18 free kicks. 17 to the dogs, 1 to the crows.

Worse. Both teams will finish Bottom 4, bookmark it.

When is Ashcroft back cause dare I say it that midfield looks ultra skinny especially with Zorko being as cooked as Sidebottom in there .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to see the coaches votes. Fisher is a chance to get at least 5 from Fly

Be close to the hardest game to narrow votes down you would assume NWM gets the 5 on both sides then it’s a tricky one, Marshall was very influential, Windhanger too. Josh Daicos probably the best of a losing bunch

Looking like the pies have lost the hunger and it does happen
Pendles, sidebottom,Mitchell, Howe,Cox could all be in their last year and Mihocek , Degoey , Crisp have been drinking too much bath water.
Eagles have been criticised for having too many old players when in fact they don't have half as many as the Pies.
Problem is we have too many injury prone pensioners or in Gaff's case past his used by date.
Can the Pies go back to back from 0-3.With so many players over or 30 will they fall of a cliff.
We did after 2018. Pies should be able to attract some talent but i think their premiership window is closed for the moment.

A+ umpiring by Leigh Fisher. Only umpire making the huge calls.

I'm curious as to how many free kicks he paid to each team today.

A bit rich about pies fans complaining about the umps considering they got an armchair ride all the way through the finals right up until the last 10 seconds with the crazy 'advantage' call.

Daicos has got to play half back. He's too soft for the midfield. It sets a bad precedent for the rest of the team.
Ah yes, umpires helped us finish top of the ladder and not lose a final to get our 16th flag.

But also we can't complain about missed frees at crucial times? Seems logical.

Back