Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 1 - Pies v Swans Friday March 15th 7:40pm AEDT (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Swans by a goal or less

• Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Pies by a lot

• Swans by a lot

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Roco firing an early shot at the after game presser "So was that a rude awakening?".

Macrae still in denial and shrugging it off, surely he must be more concerned than he looks.

The Pies were a rabble tonight, even worse than last week, the alarm bells should be ringing.

Roco firing an early shot at the after game presser "So was that a rude awakening?".

Macrae still in denial and shrugging it off, surely he must be more concerned than he looks.

The Pies were a rabble tonight, even worse than last week, the alarm bells should be ringing.
78pts from turnovers. Staggeringly poor performance

Swans are very much in the mix this year and expect them to be there at the pointy end.

But if the Pies can't beat them on the 'G, after unfurling their flag, with Mills, Parker and Adams out, we're never going to beat them...
Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I don't feel too bad now, pies below tigers and dynasty over after just 1 year.
Maybe Collingwood are playing for draft picks
They just traded their 1st for Shultz! 😳🤦‍♀️🤣

78pts from turnovers. Staggeringly poor performance

I'm hoping McRae stays asleep at the wheel as we play the Pies next week.

Knowing our luck they will get their s**t together again and play like last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have 16 of em same as you.
I am talking in recent memory.
Seriously I have four sons and four grandchildren (just to show their age) and they haven't been alive to see a Carlton flag.

Since the turn of the century (25years) you have won zero flags but won 5 wooden spoons.

That wasn't exactly what I was talking about, when I said win something.

For Gulden he had a fairly quiet game but he still managed 650m gained, which was comfortably the best on the field by about 120m.

Despite getting the ball a lot more Daicos ended up getting 230m less.

Stats wise Gulden is comfortably among the best in the match. Only thing that really let him down is not scoring anything.

Still think he should get some votes for the game.

Back