Autopsy AFL 2023 First Semi Final (Week 2) - Demons v Blues Fri Sept 15th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 17 8.4%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 67 33.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 73 36.1%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 16 7.9%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 17 8.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah we played the pies and lost by a goal. Who'd you guys play? Sydney? Who shouldn't even be playing finals. There's finals and then there's finals.
How many times in a 5 weeks period do we need to beat you, before you realise we’re better than you?

Injuries shminjuries. I think Melbourne were missing their entire forward line last night and you still only beat them because they couldn't hit the side of a barn. I mean good on you guys, but lets not pretend you're anywhere near the calibre of teams like Collingwood and Brisbane.
Lol..all will be revealed in the next fortnight. Till then…yes we are in the same calibre

Imagine thinking a half fit TMac and Shache as the unused sub was a better set up than Grundy in the team.

That's getting to late stage Kevin Sheedy levels of too smart for your own good.

De Koning should of stayed a free agent I see the hype now great effort by him.

He's only six years in.

Signed a two year deal to take home to FA.

IF he keeps on getting better, will be a hot target in 2025.

Injuries shminjuries. I think Melbourne were missing their entire forward line last night and you still only beat them because they couldn't hit the side of a barn. I mean good on you guys, but lets not pretend you're anywhere near the calibre of teams like Collingwood and Brisbane.
I guess we were just lucky we weren’t missing any of our forward line… 🙄

They did have one as their sub. I guess they felt they were better off without him

Lol.

Fritsch
Pickett
van Rooyen
Petracca
Chandler

Fritsch
Pickett
Brown
Petracca
McDonald

Fritsch
Pickett
McDonald
Petracca
Brown

That's their top 5 goal kickers from the past 5 seasons.

JVR was suspended, Brown was overlooked. Everyone else played.

1694870562950.png

Let's leave the rubbish excuses to the handful of salty Dees fans who are providing them, why don't we?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d be shocked if either him or Oliver ever win the Brownlow. Plenty of throws and blind kicks to opposition from that team.
yeah, because look at the last 3 Brownlow medal winners. Wines, Cripps and Lachie Neale. None of them are top 50 players in the league. Wines, not in the top 100.

Lol.

Fritsch
Pickett
van Rooyen
Petracca
Chandler

Fritsch
Pickett
Brown
Petracca
McDonald

Fritsch
Pickett
McDonald
Petracca
Brown

That's their top 5 goal kickers from the past 5 seasons.

JVR was suspended, Brown was overlooked. Everyone else played.

View attachment 1805615

Let's leave the rubbish excuses to the handful of salty Dees fans who are providing them, why don't we?
yeah lets ignore Petty who was going to be our number 1 key forward for the back half of the season. The one that finally unlocked our whole structure. Lets also ignore Melksham being in career best form. Sneaky work by you putting Petracca in as a full time forward. I see what you did there :)

yeah lets ignore Petty who was going to be our number 1 key forward for the back half of the season. The one that finally unlocked our whole structure. Lets also ignore Melksham being in career best form. Sneaky work by you putting Petracca in as a full time forward. I see what you did there :)

Wtf are you on about? I quite literally posted your top 5 goal scorers from the past 3 seasons.

Didn’t ignore anyone. Had Petty or Melksham been in any of those lists their names would have been posted.

Claiming that Melbourne were missing their entire forward line is about as honest an appraisal as most of the complete and utter shite you post.

Your arms must be very tired being up for that long. Maybe you should take a rest?

Wtf are you on about? I quite literally posted your top 5 goal scorers from the past 3 seasons.

Didn’t ignore anyone. Had Petty or Melksham been in any of those lists their names would have been posted.

Claiming that Melbourne were missing their entire forward line is about as honest an appraisal as most of the complete and utter shite you post.
A bit hard to be in the top goal scorers when you're being an elite defender. He only moved to attack late. And played pretty well there. Kicked 6 against the tigers so had to be doing something right.

A bit hard to be in the top goal scorers when you're being an elite defender. He only moved to attack late. And played pretty well there. Kicked 6 against the tigers so had to be doing something right.
Even harder to be in there when 5 or more others kick more goals than you.

Lots of excuses coming from you Danny. Going to be a long offseason it seems.

My memory may not be serving me well here, but I seem to recall just the week before, Collingwood only just hung on to win against the Dees, when they again couldn’t hit the side of barn.

And that was a Collingwood team at close to full strength, with not too many notable “Injuries shminjuries”, barring Nick Daicos.

And I vaguely recall Carlton may have beaten Collingwood in their most recent meeting in Round 20, again whilst missing a pretty big key component to our forward line and midfield.

Last edited:
Back